Milk

#MilkLISTENS | Dangerously In Love (2003)

perchedT, Crazy In Love is one of my favorite Bey songs from the ones I know

You shuold hit pause after the title track tho as the bonus tracks are truly the pits jj4

Watch my gran say lunch is ready just as you start and I end up missing the first tracks jay1
1 hour ago, PhCh said:

I'm screaming at the multiple reschedules  dead7 

ikr I've never done this but now I know when to do it, friday night tay1 anyway lets get it over with

1 minute ago, Milk said:

I'm sorry Milk I have to get ready for work. <3 I have to leave in 30 minutes, and when you're getting ready for work 30 minutes really isn't much time at all.

But I hope you enjoy your Listening Session and I will backread later. <3 Be kind to my baby "Yes". <3

1 hour ago, Anna-wa said:

I'm sorry Milk I have to get ready for work. <3 I have to leave in 30 minutes, and when you're getting ready for work 30 minutes really isn't much time at all.

But I hope you enjoy your Listening Session and I will backread later. <3 Be kind to my baby "Yes". <3

it's fine legend I know it's flopping but it's my fault bc of the time lmao I'll do the next one on friday night chi1

1 hour ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

You shuold hit pause after the title track tho as the bonus tracks are truly the pits jj4

Watch my gran say lunch is ready just as you start and I end up missing the first tracks jay1

brit10 did she