SANDCASTLES

Slasher! Season 4 - Werewolves - Reunion/Awards/Feedback

Qwh_Fp1491868084.png

This season has been quite something! It was a very short lived season but we still had fun! Just like last season, I've decided to create a little reunion and award ceremony for some feedback and reflection (and the kiis). Here you can confront your fellow players and talk more about the game, I will also be revealing who won the VIP and other notable players!!

Finale is finished and now it's time for Feeback, Awards, and a Reunion!!!!

Please let me know what worked and what didn't, I know the times were really off and I apologize for that! I didn't expect my schedule to get so cramped like it did! But also please let me know what you want to see return as well as what you don't want to see return! This can be anything from Past Seasons to the Current Season as well.

Awards will come 1 at a time!

The only criticism i had really was the timezone difficulties and late start! waiting until 3am for immunity/sabotage was funny tho

Other than that it was fun when I wasn't drowning in uni assignments fall1 

1 hour ago, Sean said:

The only criticism i had really was the timezone difficulties and late start!

pretty much! everything was flawless besides that

1 hour ago, SWINΞ said:

Feedback: Ban asking others for screencaps of their roles. It's super easy for villiagers to find each other this way jj4

girl you have no idea how many messes we went through sass1 they even dared to kick me out wow flops brit10

1 minute ago, SWINΞ said:

Feedback: Ban asking others for screencaps of their roles. It's super easy for villiagers to find each other this way jj4

This tea! Screenshots shouldn't be allowed tbh. jj4

Just now, SWINΞ said:

yet almost all of the slashers had fake screenshots and some managed to sneak into our PM for a bit 6gOLFwp.gif 

This. I had a great first season though! Way more fun than I expected! Thanks so much for hosting!!

I'm def putting that in the "add to" notes, it was lowkey ridiculous and I couldn't stop it

Just now, Tampon said:

yet almost all of the slashers had fake screenshots and some managed to sneak into our PM for a bit 6gOLFwp.gif 

Mine was real, I was unfortunately transformed against my will moo1

I agree with banning screenshot of roles, i think screenshot of messages is completely fine but not a role picture screenshot since thats just far too easy in being able to identity who is a victim or a slasher 

i mean i was shook when @Tampon tried pming me being like SCREENSHOT NOW BITCH