SANDCASTLES

Slasher! Season 4 - Werewolves - Reunion/Awards/Feedback

14 minutes ago, Yzma said:

We were gonna use you as spy to be honest. hay1 

Awww thanks so much! Well, what can I say? I love acting. It has gotten me in a lot of trouble on this forum though cause ppl don't know when I'm serious and when I'm just joking/trolling. um3 

@#Music is really the only person who sort of gets my sense of humor and @Vertigo-go

Not being able to lie is a good trait. Personally, I'm not very good at it either but I'm good at manipulating people. That's a different thing and I'm sure you can learn it as well. Maybe next time we get to play on the same team! I'd really love to. katyanna1 

truly the misunderstood chanteuse! kii1

1 hour ago, Anna-wa said:

Yes I would love to be on the winning team aka your team! katyanna1 And I would love to learn to be more manipulative... Only for this game though. Hahhaa. jj2 I don't want to be super-manipulative in real life... Ya feel me? jj5 

And how exactly were you planning to convince me to squeal on my teammates? The only ammo you had against me was to lynch me but then I could've fired back with "well if you do that you'll lose a member of your own team" so like.............. hay1 

We were planning to guarantee safety for you and @SWINΞ hay1 You would have won along with us if you would have played along with us and helped us get rid of your other team mates.

1 hour ago, Yzma said:

We were planning to guarantee safety for you and @SWINΞ hay1 You would have won along with us if you would have played along with us and helped us get rid of your other team mates.

You witch hay1 hahahaha

2 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

@SANDCASTLES So wait can you explain what exactly Slasher All-Stars is? Because I'm in but I don't understand what it is?

Also I'm gonna have to say no to the scary movie night. I can't do scary movies. I just can't.

It's just a shorter version of a season, basically my idea for the more active and committed players to get a chance to have some real action and get into a whole different type of experience of the game, also gives y'all losing members a chance to claim the crown from those of the winners!

And we don't have to watch a scary movie, but something kinda scary ig

2 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Welp, I missed the finale but at least I went out slaying those wives wendy1

and turning into a smoothie rip4

ICONIC tbh, hope to see you next season!

1 hour ago, #Music said:

btw when would that season start?

Probably in a week? May 13th - May 16th? Start date between then, like I said it'll last a short duration and I know you're very busy but I'd love for you to play!

2 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

It's just a shorter version of a season, basically my idea for the more active and committed players to get a chance to have some real action and get into a whole different type of experience of the game, also gives y'all losing members a chance to claim the crown from those of the winners!

Ouch eve1 but I can't wait yes cheer1 

6 hours ago, Yzma said:

Then why was this never discussed with us? hay1

6 hours ago, SANDCASTLES said:

omg that sounds great rih1 

9 hours ago, SANDCASTLES said:

And we don't have to watch a scary movie, but something kinda scary ig

ICONIC tbh, hope to see you next season!

Probably in a week? May 13th - May 16th? Start date between then, like I said it'll last a short duration and I know you're very busy but I'd love for you to play!

omg yes I can in those dates

On 5/6/2017 at 9:28 PM, SANDCASTLES said:

Now... for the winners of the VIP are....

@Milk, not only did you survive without Immunity and Sabotage but you lead your team in the Challenge by creating an amazing poster for Season 3!

@Yzma, you led you team to the end and created an amazing poster and winning the challenge! (Since you have VIP as a Promo Team member you can gift it onto someone else)

Yzma is gifting to @NJ

@Onika bby, if you could set them up when you can that would be great! Thanks love

@Onika nicki3 

On 5/6/2017 at 3:28 PM, SANDCASTLES said:

Now... for the winners of the VIP are....

@Milk, not only did you survive without Immunity and Sabotage but you lead your team in the Challenge by creating an amazing poster for Season 3!

@Yzma, you led you team to the end and created an amazing poster and winning the challenge! (Since you have VIP as a Promo Team member you can gift it onto someone else)

Yzma is gifting to @NJ

@Onika bby, if you could set them up when you can that would be great! Thanks love

How long are they both for? jj2