Bubble

Do y'all play Habbo?

Habbo was so iconic in 2004. Aaah, the nostalgia... Being 6 years old; pretending to be a grown 12 year old; courting virtuals who had their ASL set like 13/f/ca; taking them out on e-dates and then after a 5 minute excursion to the club or restaurant, we head back to a random room with a mode furniture double bed and begin our romantic exchanges of "uuuhhhh", "ooooooohhh" and "fuck yeahs" across our computers which required dial up internet.

Habbo was the breeding ground for most of the high profile trolls we see flourish on social media today.

dance.gif

Tbh even til this day I always ask my faves if they played it when they go on livestreams lmao...

But what's your user if you do/did play Habbo?

What were your Habbo experiences?

CKEqiUjVEAAcJBw.png

CKJbyP3WEAAwOka.png

hqdefault.jpg

CgMjjbdWcAA2sbC.jpg

5BuhCOx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

CRiw8lRU8AA-rSX.png

I remember playing this back in 2005/2006, everything was so messy back then lol

I remember people being like "So we're dating now" and after 12 minutes "lets break up I'm tired of you already"

3 hours ago, Bubble said:

Habbo was so iconic in 2004. Aaah, the nostalgia... Being 6 years old; pretending to be a grown 12 year old; courting virtuals who had their ASL set like 13/f/ca; taking them out on e-dates and then after a 5 minute excursion to the club or restaurant, we head back to a random room with a mode furniture double bed and begin our romantic exchanges of "uuuhhhh", "ooooooohhh" and "fuck yeahs" across our computers which required dial up internet.

Habbo was the breeding ground for most of the high profile trolls we see flourish on social media today.

dance.gif

Tbh even til this day I always ask my faves if they played it when they go on livestreams lmao...

But what's your user if you do/did play Habbo?

What were your Habbo experiences?

CKEqiUjVEAAcJBw.png

CKJbyP3WEAAwOka.png

hqdefault.jpg

CgMjjbdWcAA2sbC.jpg

5BuhCOx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

CRiw8lRU8AA-rSX.png

What's ironic is I was a "grown 12 year old" playing Habbo while you were playing at 6 jj4