Bubble

Do y'all play Habbo?

Habbo was my shit. I used to have people pay my Habbo Club membership for me, I won contests and I was a pretty popular member of the Spanish Community. My avatar was a female and when they found out I was a boy, I got even more relevant, but I also got a lot more haters that reported me for doing sex online (I only sucked his pixel-dick!) so I got perma-banned.

ny12

I don't remember much, but at one point Habbo was the shit in our class and there was this group of 3 boys that had a fuckload of stuff on their accounts and were popular because of that. I managed to steal all 3 (Don't ask me how, I don't remember, but I was a fucking snake orangu1 ) accounts, one after another, in random intervals, and I put it all on a separate account I had made just for that purpose.

It was a huge fucking mystery who did it, we were even asked to show our accounts with an adult in tow (Good thing I had made that extra account!). It took weeks, nobody had any clue, and they didn't even THINK to accuse me of it because oh, Sakke wouldn't do anything like that....... but the resulting drama was so fucking bad our principal had to ban talking about Habbo entirely.

So in the end, I ruined the popular guys' group, stole hundreds of euros worth of things I never ended up using, and nobody ever found out that the one who stole it all was indeed 8 year old Sakke.

I'll seriously never top that shit dead2 

8 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

What's ironic is I was a "grown 12 year old" playing Habbo while you were playing at 6 jj4

I was actually 8 in 2004 fall8

But Habbo was popping in 2002 aswell with the public rooms

10 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

theres a lot of people speaking spanish dead1

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.

8 hours ago, Yuna said:

We don't speak of those times moo5

Yzma Yuna has smth to hide? moo5 

58 minutes ago, Sakke said:

I don't remember much, but at one point Habbo was the shit in our class and there was this group of 3 boys that had a fuckload of stuff on their accounts and were popular because of that. I managed to steal all 3 (Don't ask me how, I don't remember, but I was a fucking snake orangu1 ) accounts, one after another, in random intervals, and I put it all on a separate account I had made just for that purpose.

It was a huge fucking mystery who did it, we were even asked to show our accounts with an adult in tow (Good thing I had made that extra account!). It took weeks, nobody had any clue, and they didn't even THINK to accuse me of it because oh, Sakke wouldn't do anything like that....... but the resulting drama was so fucking bad our principal had to ban talking about Habbo entirely.

So in the end, I ruined the popular guys' group, stole hundreds of euros worth of things I never ended up using, and nobody ever found out that the one who stole it all was indeed 8 year old Sakke.

omg sounds like something i would do! kii1

6 hours ago, #Music said:

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.

oprah12

On 5/8/2017 at 7:49 AM, Midas said:

SCREAMING at this lmfao2

I was introduced to Habbo by a classmate when I was in fourth grade dead4 I loved the game and became hooked. I even had HC a few times. I just remember how everyone treated non-HC users like shit and basically discriminated against them when it came to everything lmfao2 I remember feeling so cool for like the 3 or 6 months I had HC for lmfao2 I play it still from time to time but I play the "retro" version called boon.pw because you get a shit ton of free coins and lbr who can afford to spend excessive money on online games jj4