KP4LYFE

...I'm upset

so like Bon Appetit is a bop but like not second single worthy and it's literally dead after just being released. she has all these promo slots coming up and is gonna probably use them on this and CTTR. this era is a MESS. i can't believe this is the same person who created TD. literally unbelievable.  I think the whole dark horse/unconditionally single choice issue really messed her up. it's like her and her team don't know what to make singles anymore. and then birthday and TIHWD made it worse.  i'm trying to be positive, but I'm oh so worried for her and what KP4 is shaping up to be :/

4 minutes ago, NOVAAYEARZ said:

4th album curseoprah9

Rihanna-rated r

Beyonce-4

Fad-Artpop

youarenotalone.mp3

Love on Top came from 4 gaycat1   that song is STANNED. so far all we got is flash in the pan CTTR 

As someone who's been a fan of multiple artists through messy eras, let me just say that it's nothing to worry about. What matters is if you like the music or not. Just take the performances as they come, and enjoy what the era does provide instead of focusing on what the era doesn't provide.

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

As someone who's been a fan of multiple artists through messy eras, let me just say that it's nothing to worry about. What matters is if you like the music or not. Just take the performances as they come, and enjoy what the era does provide instead of focusing on what the era doesn't provide.

clap4 clap4

4 minutes ago, KP4LYFE said:

clap4clap4

Also, judging by the Witness demo and the Goddess snippets, I don't think the album's quality will be compromised anyway. Maybe fan reaction to the best songs on the album will prompt them to become singles! Rude Boy came late for Rated R and went #1, so don't write her out just yet

You are not alone i feel the same this era is a mess BA is not even single worth it ... CTTR wass good but not good as past singles, her attitued her looks are not even good i fucking hatethe short hair it pissed the fuck out of me and all her dramas tbh i'm so close to be done with her

3 hours ago, Hylia said:

clap4 this tea

CTTR did so well though chi1 People are still streaming the fuck out of her old songs and video's, she's still mega relevant and is probably the most present pop girl in the game rn. It's just a lot harder for female pop stars to get sizeable success these days, everyone is struggling noticeably compared to a few years ago jj4 Katy's TD brand is not really gonna work anymore, the era of the massive pop star is over. I think she's adapting very well, actually.

8 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Rated R was amazing sis what u doin jj4 

we're obviously talking about commercial success ... um3

8 hours ago, Hylia said:

Also, judging by the Witness demo and the Goddess snippets, I don't think the album's quality will be compromised anyway. Maybe fan reaction to the best songs on the album will prompt them to become singles! Rude Boy came late for Rated R and went #1, so don't write her out just yet

and i guess you forgot about all the backlash she had in the past week, so do you really think the GP is still gonna buy her songs now ??? lets be real jj3

9 hours ago, DREAMPOP said:

we're obviously talking about commercial success ... um3

and i guess you forgot about all the backlash she had in the past week, so do you really think the GP is still gonna buy her songs now ??? lets be real jj3

People will forget about it. All of this is hardly anything compared to the backlash Madonna received during Erotica and Mariah received during Glitter, and they both bounced back bigger than ever afterwards.