BreatheeOnKnee

Does Rihanna deserve any fame or fans? And why is the answer no?

1 hour ago, ShutUpRae said:

It just hit me how one of the most successful pop girls ever is total garbage. trash1 How does she have a career?

Before talkin bout her "music" i want to talk about how she appears as a person real quick.

anna1 I would have thought 12 years into her career after taking many notes from Bey that one of them would be to keep her inner bitch on the low as she matured, but whats crazier is how she kept her career all these years being the cunt she is. Her head game must be wild and i'm not talking about that runway above her face. First of all just look at how she treats people.

This is how she treats her staff.

anna1

Now of course her ass eating fans will jump to the conclusion that she's just being sarcastic or joking (Even though the crew member's shamed face and voice says otherwise) or that "this is old". But anyone with brain cells can see the hostility here, then again i am talking about riri stans.

Her own staff has even been quoted pointing out her behavior

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/staff-riridiculous-article-1.1208444

https://bossip.com/817714/phuck-yo-feelings-rihannas-crew-says-shes-been-a-horribly-rude-beyotch-since-breezy-break-up-shes-a-nightmare/

When the dumb cunt first went back to Chris and after she broke up with him, she was an unpredictable beast. 

You can look at how she treats her own fans as well. 

pXMUW6o.jpg

The time when one of her fans re-created one of her ugly ass wacky outfits for prom but was mocked by queen cunt herself in front of thousands because of her pose, girl was devastated (she never apologized either). And of course i have to include that time when she bashed one her fans in the face for, shockingly touching and grabbing a performer who gets off stage and shoves her arm into a crowd of excited fans.

moo3despite years of money and fame she still hasn't been domesticated yet. When she isn't disrespecting her own staff or fans she disrespects an actual and literal queen.

After hearing complaints about the disrespect of her content a couple weeks ago she kept posting these weird pictures of queen elizabeth's face photoshopped onto the body of some person with expired cotton candy on her head who dresses like a hoe trying to stay warm yet slutty, i wonder who that person is. Anyway!

jj2 Obviously and thankfully i don't know her personally but her public displays of rude, vile, cuntiness says enough. No amount of pizzas or necklaces bought for her fans as a coverup rare display of affection will change that.

Second of all, she has almost no talent outside of oral sex, very little creativity and she ain't that great of a singer. aretha1

Yes occasionally she has a vocal performance that doesn't kill your ears but for the most part her technique is shit and so are her vocals.

At best she sounds like this and that's because her fans sing half of her song for her. moo3

She gets away with shit like this because people who aren't her fans are too busy staring at her loose twat that seems to be on display 24/7 and her actual fans aren't really capable of noticing or caring. 

Because she can't even dance or put on a remotely entertaining performance like say, Britney, she doesn't get a pass for not being able to sing.

She also ain't very creative

7BfUgv6.jpg

vEdMYrQ.jpg

moo1 And i say that not just because 95% of her music is basic af and the other 5% stolen but because she's often called creative for her fashion sense, which basically just consist of her flashing her tits to the public or sneaking behind Gaga's trailer home to steal discarded materials from her garbage bin to sew together later.

i don't understand how she is famous let alone a top selling "musician" when she's probably the most basic and disgusting bitch out. She is the ghetto female version of Justin Bieber.trash1

she's a terrible role-model for young girls, she can't sing, she can't dance, she doesn't make good music, she isn't nice, she isn't polite, she isn't unique. If it weren't for her payola, sucking her bosses cocks and getting extra publicity after getting beat up by Chris she would've been left behind a while ago. aretha1

When Evan Rogers saw Ms.Cunty on the beach that fateful day in 2003 he should have just kept walking. So really i don't care if the GP supposedly likes her(The only ri fans i've known in real life were the cunty girls in Highschool and a few petty gays), or if she's up there with real legends like Whitney, Mariah, Celine, Madonna only because the sales she got from millions of discounts and cheap remixes. It shows how messed up the music industry and music is today.

She doesn't deserve fame or fans, can ANYONE prove me wrong? bey1

iw7D3ck.gif

This is actually tea, I've also wondered this 

I Fucking love that Coconut whore. Rihammerhead can swim her way into my bussy anyday. I will suck on that huge chocolate easter egg she calls a forehead from dawn to dusk. She can whip me with her microphone as I suckle on her hollow beige dome. Mmmmmm mi corazon 

312a39c.jpg

Expected delusion, saw receipts and a little bit of tea instead. interesting1

She has some big and notorious flaws, but also makes one hell of a pop star. Arguably the best one of her generation, and certainly the most successful.

Skylar Grey wrote this on her tumblr last year and it sums up my thoughts on Rihanna:

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but one of my favorite albums of the year is Rihanna’s Anti. Though there have been some songs of hers in the past I’ve dug, I actually have never bought an entire Rihanna album (not even the one I worked on) until this one. It’s so creative, expressive, out of the box, and innovative. She may not write her own songs, but she is a true artist in the sense that she has sick taste. She is one of the the best music curators out there I know. Even her fashion sense and her album artwork are dope. She is like a walking gallery. Fave tracks off this album are Consideration, James Joint, Desperado, and Woo. #MusicMonday

First and foremost i may not stan umbrella girl, HOWEVERaretha1

In terms to creativity, has she ever taken FULL credit for her looks such as photo shoots, videos, etc.

Madonna also has a blunt personality, Xtina during the stripped erabrit4

puh-lease!!!!

10 hours ago, Systemagic said:

Expected delusion, saw receipts and a little bit of tea instead. interesting1

She has some big and notorious flaws, but also makes one hell of a pop star. Arguably the best one of her generation, and certainly the most successful.

Skylar Grey wrote this on her tumblr last year and it sums up my thoughts on Rihanna:

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but one of my favorite albums of the year is Rihanna’s Anti. Though there have been some songs of hers in the past I’ve dug, I actually have never bought an entire Rihanna album (not even the one I worked on) until this one. It’s so creative, expressive, out of the box, and innovative. She may not write her own songs, but she is a true artist in the sense that she has sick taste. She is one of the the best music curators out there I know. Even her fashion sense and her album artwork are dope. She is like a walking gallery. Fave tracks off this album are Consideration, James Joint, Desperado, and Woo. #MusicMonday

I feel like that's mostly because our standards have gotten low over the years moo3 but i can see how some people still like her. Can't quite understand it tho

16 hours ago, WinnieThePooh said:

This is actually tea, I've also wondered this 

How does it feel to know that Rihanna is soon going to erase all of Mariah's records? rih8 Poor cow.

15 hours ago, #Music said:

omg the BACKLASH lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

Take a short vacation, Rae

Visit the Rep Lounge sooner, Rae

You'll be okaaayyy...

2 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

The absolute NERVE of the OP when they have this thing in their awards Azealia%20Banks.png

Probably the reason why he's salty.

18 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

the ghetto female version of Justin Bieber.

rihanna is not from a hood so why does she have to be ghetto ?? racially profiling isn't cute sis  ny14

5 hours ago, Yzma said:

How does it feel to know that Rihanna is soon going to erase all of Mariah's records? rih8 Poor cow.

Take a short vacation, Rae

Visit the Rep Lounge sooner, Rae

You'll be okaaayyy...

Probably the reason why he's salty.

We needed something other than a 10,000th katy perry thread moo1 even if i trigger the gp. this is the magic of bg

The way some twinks exaggarate and lie about xtina being some rude ass malicious bitch is how Rihanna and some other faves really are

But tbh I don't really care, not my fave not my problem 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shut Up Rae 

The effort       i love stanning for a rude ass vile cunt, in fact i love relating to my faves 

It just hit me how one of the most successful pop girls ever is total garbage.  How does she have a career? Before talkin bout her "music" i want to talk about how she appears as a person real qu

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.