BreatheeOnKnee

Does Rihanna deserve any fame or fans? And why is the answer no?

1 hour ago, visionofrain said:

Who really cares when Jen Lopez sold 23 Million albums in the 00s, outselling Mariah Carey.

dont be fooled by the rocks that I got, im still im still jenny from the block ! Classic ;-)

When you type things like that in a thread like this. Do you actually think you proved a point?. jlo outsold your fav since she happened. Is that proving something about their careers?. The fun part is jlo didnt even sell more albums. So Seethe.

17 minutes ago, light741 said:

When you type things like that in a thread like this. Do you actually think you proved a point?. jlo outsold your fav since she happened. Is that proving something about their careers?. The fun part is jlo didnt even sell more albums. So Seethe.

Let Rihanna have what she has. Jen Lopez is that bitch. 23 million albums. And that voice. And the fact that she writes her own lyrics and music. A true talent. 

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

Let Rihanna have what she has. Jen Lopez is that bitch. 23 million albums. And that voice. And the fact that she writes her own lyrics and music. A true talent. 

You weren't even talking about Rihanna.

jlo did not sell 23M albums in the 2000s.

Didn't say she had no talent though. Now you are trying something new?.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

You weren't even talking about Rihanna.

jlo did not sell 23M albums in the 2000s.

Didn't say she had no talent though. Now you are trying something new?.

From 2000 to 2009. 23 million. Seethe.

And that doesnt even include the 8 million copies she sold of her debut. 

Im real what ya get is what ya see. 

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

From 2000 to 2009. 23 million. Seethe.

And that doesnt even include the 8 million copies she sold of her debut. 

Im real what ya get is what ya see. 

You can't prove it.

Looking back at this thread, I have to laugh at the lack of self-awareness lol3 

Slut-shaming coming from a Madonna stan? lol3 

Talking about basic music when you stan basic pop stars yourself? lol3 

Bad attitude apparently being a problem but you stan problematic faves? lol3 

The audacity.

Just now, Michael. said:

The audacity.

💥💥💥💥TO FREEDOM 💥💥💥💥

3 hours ago, Michael. said:

The audacity.

who in my faves is problematic oprah8 oh no mariah shaded j-lo? 

1 minute ago, ShutUpRae said:

who in my faves is problematic oprah8 oh no mariah shaded j-lo? 

Madonna did some problematic shit like racist stuff and it’s a well known fact by now plus she has a reputation of being bitchy as well so rich, very rich.

Maybe you should close all of those browser tabs you leave open about Rihanna and start doing research on your own faves instead. oprah8 

Just now, Michael. said:

Madonna did some problematic shit like racist stuff and it’s a well known fact by now plus she has a reputation of being bitchy as well so rich, very rich.

Maybe you should close all of those browser tabs you leave open about Rihanna and start doing research on your own faves instead. oprah8 

She has black kids for Christ sakes, fuck off oprah8 

Just now, ShutUpRae said:

She has black kids for Christ sakes, fuck off oprah8 

« I have a black friend » teas 

she still did some ignorant racist-ish stuff, like I said she has been problematic. Everything you dislike about Rihanna applies to the same hag you stan so run along with your hypocrisy now. oprah8 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

no shit sherlock lol3

which has nothing to do with the OP (Me) lol3

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

she still did some ignorant racist-ish stuff, like I said she has been problematic. Everything you dislike about Rihanna applies to the same hag you stan so run along with your hypocrisy now. oprah8 

Madonna never beat up her fans or bullied them on social media so not really oprah8 

2 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Plus all she did was make a bad post saying nigga before, and apologized for it. Hardly problematic oprah8

1 minute ago, ShutUpRae said:

which has nothing to do with the OP (Me) lol3

Madonna never beat up her fans or bullied them on social media so not really oprah8 

Beat up her fans? Never happened either but go off. oprah8 The video you’re speaking of shows a fan GRABBING her arm, that’s assault and uncalled for, the fan doesn’t get a pass and what she did was hardly beating him up oprah8 

Madonna using racial slurs, blackface, and making ignorant comments about black women is actually problematic but you’d rather go to hell than admit that. oprah8 

45 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Beat up her fans? Never happened either but go off. oprah8 The video you’re speaking of shows a fan GRABBING her arm, that’s assault and uncalled for, the fan doesn’t get a pass and what she did was hardly beating him up oprah8 

Madonna using racial slurs, blackface, and making ignorant comments about black women is actually problematic but you’d rather go to hell than admit that. oprah8 

She wasn't saying it as a slur though she just thought she was being hip oprah8 she's donated to African charities and loves her black children alot. The blackface wasn't even blackface just a face paint, black face would be if she painted her lips red and wore a nappy afro with it or something but w/e

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shut Up Rae 

The effort       i love stanning for a rude ass vile cunt, in fact i love relating to my faves 

It just hit me how one of the most successful pop girls ever is total garbage.  How does she have a career? Before talkin bout her "music" i want to talk about how she appears as a person real qu

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.