Sign in to follow this  

Other Welcome to The Kesha Section

34 posts in this topic

[mention=39174]Chris Morlock[/mention] I'm not a fan of them TBH!

Eh that's ok they were quick edits.

Posted from my N817 using the FOTP app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

YAS BITCH. Is this official!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

YAS BITCH. Is this official!?

it was on google images so ig it is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2017 at 7:09 AM, Rosé. said:

sVVTFYk.jpg

 

 

AND YOU DIDNT USE THE LOGO IMAGE I POSTED meg1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

AND YOU DIDNT USE THE LOGO IMAGE I POSTED meg1 

It had awful contrast jj2 

If you could remake something like this, I'd be happy to replace it jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

we need another megarate when the album is released jj3 

I thought @Okan would host one like a week after the album release. I'm thinking we need to let other people who are just getting into her get aquatinted with her discography for a couple weeks after the release so we have more participants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rosé said:

I thought @Okan would host one like a week after the album release. I'm thinking we need to let other people who are just getting into her get aquatinted with her discography for a couple weeks after the release so we have more participants. 

I don't think I can handle a big event like that but we can try an album rate like a month after the album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Okan said:

I don't think I can handle a big event like that but we can try an album rate like a month after the album

We could split it up or I could do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.