Jump to content

Welcome to The Kesha Section

Recommended Posts

Chris Morlock    44,336

@Sheezus i updated the taglist - removed any members who havent posted since January and before and updated the tags with their current display names.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,336
11 minutes ago, Divine said:

Can I be removed please brit15

removed from the one i posted!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis Reynolds    9,372
3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

removed from the one i posted!

I would also like to no longer be in the taglist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,336
1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I would also like to no longer be in the taglist. 

done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,336
On 9/16/2019 at 11:51 AM, Chris Morlock said:

@Sheezus i updated the taglist - removed any members who havent posted since January and before and updated the tags with their current display names.

 

@Sheezus kesha8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,597
41 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

update the taglist i fixed for you kesha5 

Thought you quoted me. Whoops! brit14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,336
2 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

Thought you quoted me. Whoops! brit14

no i tagged you twice and you only answered the 2nd one brit15 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,597
5 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

no i tagged you twice and you only answered the 2nd one brit15 

I'll try not to be so gay in future lol. Had a lot on lately. brit13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,336
4 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

I'll try not to be so gay in future lol. Had a lot on lately. brit13

brit13 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×