RepuTAYtion

Taylor Sticking to Pop With TS6

Here for more Pop tbh. Hope she does more work with Jack (very likely she will) 

he's already mentioned in an interview that she's not done anything (or at least very little) with her for TS6, and the interview is recent
On 5/27/2017 at 1:16 PM, Snow said:

Perched but I hope it's not gonna be 1989 2.0. If she's gonna be serious about being Pop, then she gotta dive deeper into it.

I hope it's pop music again with other genres infused in with it. I guess like how Madonna always did pop but infused many other genres and experimental elements into her music. Staying super safe and releasing more bubblegum pop will probably greatly reduce the shelf life of her career.

12 hours ago, Taylor said:

I hope it's pop music again with other genres infused in with it. I guess like how Madonna always did pop but infused many other genres and experimental elements into her music. Staying super safe and releasing more bubblegum pop will probably greatly reduce the shelf life of her career.

Yes, exactly! She's always done it with country, so I can't think of any reason why she shouldn't do the same thing with Pop. Another bubblegum pop record would just make her seem like a one trick pony. She's smart though, I trust the lord.

2 hours ago, Snow said:

Yes, exactly! She's always done it with country, so I can't think of any reason why she shouldn't do the same thing with Pop. Another bubblegum pop record would just make her seem like a one trick pony. She's smart though, I trust the lord.

That's what I'm holding out hope for - that she's still smart enough not to redo it. I know she said she wouldn't, but after the massive success with pop and even somewhat with urban (BB) I hope she didn't let it get to her head.