Sign in to follow this  

Taylor Sticking to Pop With TS6

1 hour ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Good luck with that! wendy1

P.S. This isn't battlegrounds jay1

Not saying it is, just not here for it. And I know miley won't replace Taylor but that would be preferred

6 hours ago, TheSugarVenom said:
Mod Notice
Do not shade the faves outside of BG

Nah, she'll release her single soon and her album will be great and sell a lot like always!shrug1 

That's fine if you don't like it but there's a section called Battlegrounds, you should go make use of it instead of using her section to bash her which could result in warnings! kylie1 

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Good! Hopefully her new album is "unapologetically pop" again, but infuses some other genres in it like alt-rock, disco, house, electronic, etc.

Can you just be her manager pls cry8 Who knew in 2008 she would become the new Queen of Pop, cement your status sis cry8  

I hope we will get another masterpiece like 1989.

I want more solo written songs on it.

I have so many memories with 1989 that I want a Part 2 from her.

Perched but I hope it's not gonna be 1989 2.0. If she's gonna be serious about being Pop, then she gotta dive deeper into it.

Here for more Pop tbh. Hope she does more work with Jack (very likely she will) 

he's already mentioned in an interview that she's not done anything (or at least very little) with her for TS6, and the interview is recent

On 5/27/2017 at 2:21 PM, benswift said:

he's already mentioned in an interview that she's not done anything (or at least very little) with her for TS6, and the interview is recent

Damn :/ I need another Out of the Woods! 

On 5/27/2017 at 1:16 PM, Snow said:

Perched but I hope it's not gonna be 1989 2.0. If she's gonna be serious about being Pop, then she gotta dive deeper into it.

I hope it's pop music again with other genres infused in with it. I guess like how Madonna always did pop but infused many other genres and experimental elements into her music. Staying super safe and releasing more bubblegum pop will probably greatly reduce the shelf life of her career.

12 hours ago, Taylor said:

I hope it's pop music again with other genres infused in with it. I guess like how Madonna always did pop but infused many other genres and experimental elements into her music. Staying super safe and releasing more bubblegum pop will probably greatly reduce the shelf life of her career.

Yes, exactly! She's always done it with country, so I can't think of any reason why she shouldn't do the same thing with Pop. Another bubblegum pop record would just make her seem like a one trick pony. She's smart though, I trust the lord.

2 hours ago, Snow said:

Yes, exactly! She's always done it with country, so I can't think of any reason why she shouldn't do the same thing with Pop. Another bubblegum pop record would just make her seem like a one trick pony. She's smart though, I trust the lord.

That's what I'm holding out hope for - that she's still smart enough not to redo it. I know she said she wouldn't, but after the massive success with pop and even somewhat with urban (BB) I hope she didn't let it get to her head.