Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Taylor Sticking to Pop With TS6

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Good luck with that! wendy1

P.S. This isn't battlegrounds jay1

Not saying it is, just not here for it. And I know miley won't replace Taylor but that would be preferred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheSugarVenom said:
Mod Notice
Do not shade the faves outside of BG

 

 

Nah, she'll release her single soon and her album will be great and sell a lot like always!shrug1 

That's fine if you don't like it but there's a section called Battlegrounds, you should go make use of it instead of using her section to bash her which could result in warnings! kylie1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Good! Hopefully her new album is "unapologetically pop" again, but infuses some other genres in it like alt-rock, disco, house, electronic, etc.

Can you just be her manager pls cry8 Who knew in 2008 she would become the new Queen of Pop, cement your status sis cry8  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope we will get another masterpiece like 1989.

I want more solo written songs on it.

I have so many memories with 1989 that I want a Part 2 from her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perched but I hope it's not gonna be 1989 2.0. If she's gonna be serious about being Pop, then she gotta dive deeper into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Here for more Pop tbh. Hope she does more work with Jack (very likely she will) 

he's already mentioned in an interview that she's not done anything (or at least very little) with her for TS6, and the interview is recent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2017 at 2:21 PM, benswift said:


he's already mentioned in an interview that she's not done anything (or at least very little) with her for TS6, and the interview is recent

Damn :/ I need another Out of the Woods! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2017 at 1:16 PM, Snow said:

Perched but I hope it's not gonna be 1989 2.0. If she's gonna be serious about being Pop, then she gotta dive deeper into it.

I hope it's pop music again with other genres infused in with it. I guess like how Madonna always did pop but infused many other genres and experimental elements into her music. Staying super safe and releasing more bubblegum pop will probably greatly reduce the shelf life of her career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Taylor said:

I hope it's pop music again with other genres infused in with it. I guess like how Madonna always did pop but infused many other genres and experimental elements into her music. Staying super safe and releasing more bubblegum pop will probably greatly reduce the shelf life of her career.

Yes, exactly! She's always done it with country, so I can't think of any reason why she shouldn't do the same thing with Pop. Another bubblegum pop record would just make her seem like a one trick pony. She's smart though, I trust the lord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snow said:

Yes, exactly! She's always done it with country, so I can't think of any reason why she shouldn't do the same thing with Pop. Another bubblegum pop record would just make her seem like a one trick pony. She's smart though, I trust the lord.

That's what I'm holding out hope for - that she's still smart enough not to redo it. I know she said she wouldn't, but after the massive success with pop and even somewhat with urban (BB) I hope she didn't let it get to her head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×