error404

LUST FOR LIFE DELAYED?!?

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/lana-del-rey-lust-for-life/hnum/7002642

21/7/17 

mbWIpuR.gif

LANA SIS I SWEAR IF THIS IS TRUE

mbWIpuR.gif

LANA'S SINGLES UNDERPERFORMED? WE BEEN KNEW SHE'S AN ALBUM SELLER NO NEED TO PUSH THE ALBUM BACK

mbWIpuR.gif

HER MANAGEMENT IM SO DONE GLGAJXLVLEOPFPFUESJSNSND

mbWIpuR.gif

I MEAN LIKE OK MAYBE NOT MAY BUT JULY LIKE WHAT THE HECK AT LEAST JUNE PLEASE BUT NO JULY 

mbWIpuR.gif

JSHSJFKOCIDHWHWIDOCOCOF

mbWIpuR.gif

14 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

Maybe she is working on that final song : a duet with Marina antm1antm1

Recording does not happen this late in the process. An album has to be finalized three months minimum before it is set to be released, so mixing, mastering and production of physical copies can take place.

Honestly. This is so disappointing. The era started off so promising with proper promo, I almost couldn't believe it and here we are, three months after the debut single with no announcement about the album release date, expecting a mid-summer release? I love Lana so much but she's gotten so lazy. What a fucking mess. I pray to God this isn't true. I can wait until June, but I'm not waiting until July, after my birthday. I WILL UNSTAN (don't bookmark me). meangirls.gif~c200

59 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Why are you all so presset about May 26th? the album is coming in 16 days, will be iconic lotus1 stop the drama start the music lotus1

Do you really expect it this month though? Like, no promo? I know Lana never does promo but a surprise release might be a bad idea. She'd sell a shit ton the first day and then plummet.

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Waiting for leak in June though jj2

Honestly, it will definitely leak if this July date is real. For someone who is notorious for having hundreds of songs leak and had an entire album leaked even before it was announced, I can't believe her team would be dumb enough to have it just sitting for so long but I wouldn't put it above them

Hmm, well I mean it's possible that it's just the Japanese release date? Clutching at straws though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe she is working on that final song : a duet with Marina 

If this is true, it's probably why she hasn't said anything about it yet. But why delay a Lana album? It's not like they're going to get a hit or anything

They're probably trying to get in touch with Cedric Gervais to give Lana that hit!  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.