error404

LUST FOR LIFE DELAYED?!?

I would rather get the album in July with a reasonable promotional campaign than get the album in 2 weeks with no hype going into my first-listen whatsoever just to watch the era become dead on arrival #to 👏 #be 👏 #motherfucking 👏 #honest 👏 sorry1 

16 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I would rather get the album in July with a reasonable promotional campaign than get the album in 2 weeks with no hype going into my first-listen whatsoever just to watch the era become dead on arrival #to 👏 #be 👏 #motherfucking 👏 #honest 👏 sorry1 

At the same time, I would rather have a somewhat long lasting era. It seems like since Paradise, once the album drops, she'll do one more video and then be through with proper promotion. jj4 

Just now, Americunt said:

At the same time, I would rather have a somewhat long lasting era. It seems like since Paradise, once the album drops, she'll do one more video and then be through with proper promotion. jj4 

hence "dead on arrival" in my original post jj2 at least we got a literal film for Paradise ... we practically got nothing for both the UV and HM eras following the album release bar the Ultraviolence video (which was ... something) and the Freak video (which was literally a collection of outtakes)

the fact that we aren't even getting anything pre-release this era oprah10 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe she is working on that final song : a duet with Marina 

If this is true, it's probably why she hasn't said anything about it yet. But why delay a Lana album? It's not like they're going to get a hit or anything

They're probably trying to get in touch with Cedric Gervais to give Lana that hit!  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.