Say Lou Lou

Selena Gomez being a petty bitch

Miley Cyrus was enjoying her spotlight with her soon to be hit new song 'Malibu', meanwhile, somewhere in the bathroom of her new rent-a-boyfriend, Selena Gomez posted this

Don't get bitter gurl, just get better

tumblr_mihu9e6jHT1rdutw3o1_400.gif

From this moment forth, NO EXACT is getting my attention. Theyre all worthless. Yes, even Ariana, the best out of all of them. It seems they all like to date rappers or rnb singers in order to gain validation from the GP and reinforce the fact that their music has changed from being music for children and is now "mature" and "risky", because the RnB and Hip-Hop genres are seen as overtly sexual and cultural deviants to the GP.

Ariana can continue to suckle from the teets of "Urban music" all she likes, but she will never be us.

She will never chart #1

And she will never garner a following that's outside her former-disney watching fans. And this goes for all of the ex-acts

Malipoo is awful. Miley is absolutely disgusting. Treated a whole genre as a rebound guy when Liam dumps her hick ass, but now that she's back with him, Hip-Hop has become this shameful College phase that she would like nothing more but to forget, along with that lesbian experience she once had. 

The only one I respect is Demi, but she's a colossal flop anyways, so there's no point even bringing her up.

She has been teasing her fans even before Miley announced she was dropping Malibu, so follow your own advice!

1 hour ago, LanaxGaga said:

Don't get bitter gurl, just get better

The gag is Selena is probably surely going to outdo Miley, she just is the bigger star atm and Malibu is just not that song i'm sure it will flop while It Ain't Me went top 10.

I'm excited for Selena's new Era so much!! 

I don't see her being a bitch since she teased the fans about new music way before Miley's new desperate attempt of image cleaning. At least I'm sure Selena will keep honest to herself and her music style.

But Selena announced her countdown a day before Miley announced Malibu. um1

Y'all drag Selena for the smallest things, it's pathetic at this point. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From this moment forth, NO EXACT is getting my attention. Theyre all worthless. Yes, even Ariana, the best out of all of them. It seems they all like to date rappers or rnb singers in order to gain va

Omg I thought this said "Selena Gomez being a pretty bitch"  

Meh. She might sell more but she will never out talent Miley 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.