deleted100

What do you think of the Bon Appetit video?

This song is an absolute bop and everyone is paying it dust. The video is super tacky, tho. Every time she has a song that I fall in love with she gives it an absolute garbage music video. What do you skanks think?

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

The sound effects, the dough scene, and the blatant catering to the male gaze all made me feel uncomfortable. She looked great, but I just wasn't feeling it. rip4

The male gays love the song and video though moo4

the visuals are really good and i like the message behind it rih1 

its kind of like a video i wouldve expected from DWUW in the sense that it can fit with the whole "you cant have my mind/heart but do what u want with my body you pieces of fucking shit" rih1 

i still dont like the song that much tho eve1 

It is creative. A very interesting idea. However, the direction and cinematography could have been better. Because of those elements it looks basic. 

Katy is being goofy again, which makes the video look like just another Katy video. I wished she played or created some different character. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's supposed to make you/us feel uncomfortable because that's how we women feel when we're oversexualized. It could've been better, but if the theme is how women are always molded by soc

Used to hate the song, kinda like it now because of the video

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.