Lust

Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind OUT NOW

1 minute ago, Tampon said:

Watch her not say anything about it ever... jj4 

inb4 she just deletes it and never speaks of it, or pulls a west coast and deletes it then attempts to fix it jj4

either would be preferable! jj2 I still don't hate it though! it's not very good but idk

6 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

listened to it 5 times already! jj4 I'm just thinking of it as a cute little demo ... even though it's not jj4laughcry1 

5 times too much! jj4 I need L4L or Love to bless me again jj4 

Okay wait just listened to the i+

I take back what I said about the skips and stuff. This is great. Not her absolute best but it definitely isn't as bad as everyone is saying. Lyrically it's not that far off from her usual. Yeah the trap beat is kinda uninspired but overall it's a good track.

Some general thoughts on it:

1. Rick Nowels is the solo producer of this track. I was somewhat surprised.

2. This reads like a drunken breakdown...? Like the kinda shit you write at 2AM when the party's over and you're too cloudy in the mind to be profound. dead2

3. This song was written literally a month ago. That weirds me out. Quick turnaround.

4. I'm considering that she may not intend this to be on the album, but the single cover was taken during the Love video shoot, like the album cover and Love single cover, so that might be out the window.

it really isn't that bad considering it's only existed for maybe a month and we don't even have any confirmation that it's from the album. lana hasn't even spoken a word about the official release. it's probably just a track she really felt compelled to release on it's own. y'all are so dramatic i swear anna1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coachella - There Was An Attempt

The fact she has a song out and hasn't said anything...  

I literally never want to listen to this again

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.