Say Lou Lou

Artists you want to like but they keep releasing weak material

40 minutes ago, Angelus said:

But Florence ripped off Janet who had visual album almost 30 years ago so what is the truth aretha1

I mean aesthetics, not the fact that they're visual records. dead4 Choreography style. camera work and color tones are the same. rip3 The hair too now that I think about it. ny1

17 hours ago, Kuba said:

I also wanted to like Charli XBOX, but some of her music is a new level of trash brit5

I was going to scream at you for this but then I realised I agree, especially with her earlier stuff. dead2 Still love her tho

Zara Larsson: The album was horrendous. Enough said.

Gaga: I tried to like Artpop, but then Joanne happened.

Possibly also Dua, if she doesn't pull through with the album.

19 hours ago, Systemagic said:
  • Ellie, even though I'm among the few that loved Delirium. jj4 Her collabs and soundtrack songs for the past 2 years have been absolute forgettable trash.
  • Zara Larsson released 3 great pop singles (Never Forget You, Lush Life, Ain't My Fault) but everything after that was an utter disappointment. Her album deserved those sales that rival The Spirit Indestructible.
  • Dua is still good for me, she just needs to release her damn album and then we'll see. I didn't dig that Miguel song at all though. jj3

I Would Like is an amazing summer bop the disrespect jj4 

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Tinashe slays wyd clap1 

She's just not everyone's cup of tea I guess gaga12

Stans would probably stan her hard if her discography had more basic bops, most of her music is not that danceable which I understand why gays don't like it gaga12 

Black Water remains her best mixtape and Aquarius her best album gaga12 

3 hours ago, Manel said:

Dua Lipa, Zara Larsson, Tove Lo, Lady Gaga, Marina and the Diamonds, Tinashe and more, but I don't even remember their names.

chi1

I already like Marina, but this is pretty much my exact list.

1 hour ago, Manel said:

I don't know, the few last songs she's released are kinda meh to me.

Superlove slays tho.

I agree that Flame is cute but generic trash at the same time

the lyrics save it a bit jj2 

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

That's why we talk about Tinashe from her mixtape days jj2 Try Black Water or Reverie - pure slayage jj2

Both are great songs, but it's not like I cared about her before so I prefer talking about Tinashe right now.

As I said her last songs have been kinda basic (Company is a BOP but it doesn't deliver anything new, and Flame is just boring).

jay1

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Marina is serving bops, wyd? jay1 

Kesha called. She wants her everything back.

I'm surprised Katy hasn't been mentioned before. I like Katy and I like her concepts but CTTR and Bon Appetit are actual trash... idk about Witness yet.

Other artists that come to mind are Allie X, Ryn Weaver, Tove Lo, and Gaga.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest, Ellie Goulding.

oh her too. I literally only like Habits (stay high) & Cool girl

Not you saying that AMF is great but paying dust to the best collab of 2017 Aka Symphony

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.