Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah Carey | CAUTION | November 16th, 2018

2 minutes ago, Tomás said:

I'm like the biggest R&B stan though bitch why would I not like it

Febreze.gif

The backtracking I have to laugh. Let me check the rate you gave for this song again!

Febreze.gif

Just now, Tomás said:

I mostly did that to piss u off btw

Febreze.gif

Btw are you forreal when you call Whenever You're Gorgeous a "filler" ? adadkoadkad it's a gorgeous song, repent now.

Febreze.gif

Just now, Royale said:

Btw are you forreal when you call Whenever You're Gorgeous a "filler" ? adadkoadkad it's a gorgeous song, repent now.

Febreze.gif

yes i am. it's a cute girl but she's not up to the standard the first 6 songs in butterfly created

Febreze.gif

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

yes i am. it's a cute girl but she's not up to the standard the first 6 songs in butterfly created

Febreze.gif

Fair enough, but is it a reason to call it a "filler" and give it a 5? I- the vein popped out I didn't even read the rest hoe.

oFcxEps.gif

Just now, Royale said:

Fair enough, but is it a reason to call it a "filler" and give it a 5? I- the vein popped out I didn't even read the rest hoe.

oFcxEps.gif

u mad hoe? it's what she deserves for having the nerve of adding that between close my eyes and fly away. it would be perfect w/o whenever you flop squeezed in there

oFcxEps.gif

5 minutes ago, Tomás said:

u mad hoe? it's what she deserves for having the nerve of adding that between close my eyes and fly away. it would be perfect w/o whenever you flop squeezed in there

oFcxEps.gif

Yes I am bitch. And Fly Away is kind of an actual filler, despite being cute for an interlude. Whereas WYC serves a little bit of drama, vocal moments, one of her best climaxes etc etc and you'll deal. Brian McKnight's version is gorgeous too.

oFcxEps.gif

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Yes I am bitch. And Fly Away is kind of an actual filler, despite being cute for an interlude. Whereas WYC serves a little bit of drama, vocal moments, one of her best climaxes etc etc and you'll deal. Brian McKnight's version is gorgeous too.

oFcxEps.gif

yet it's still boring. sad. it wasn't happening for ha in 1997 and neither is it now

oFcxEps.gif

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

yet it's still boring. sad. it wasn't happening for ha in 1997 and neither is it now

oFcxEps.gif

I love how what you said also applies to Babydoll. Coincidence? I think not!

oFcxEps.gif

Just now, Royale said:

I love how what you said also applies to Babydoll. Coincidence? I think not!

oFcxEps.gif

babydoll the lyrical masterpiece that features heavenly vocal layering/background? did you just say that? this conversation is done.

oFcxEps.gif

babydoll the lyrical masterpiece that features heavenly vocal layering/background? did you just say that? this conversation is done.

oFcxEps.gif

It's literally an ASMR song and the good sis didn't even bother singing it live at the Butterfly tour. I think the sis agreed with me then and does even more now!

oFcxEps.gif

Just now, Royale said:

It's literally an ASMR song and the good sis didn't even bother singing it live at the Butterfly tour. I think the sis agreed with me then and does even more now!

oFcxEps.gif

she didn't even sing whenever you flop during the tour. you better shut your whore mouth

oFcxEps.gif

3 minutes ago, Tomás said:

she didn't even sing whenever you flop during the tour. you better shut your whore mouth

oFcxEps.gif

You TRIED it

Even at Around The World with Legend Brian. Babydoll wished it could receive this treatment.

also babydoll got performed TWICE in 2016. whenever you call found dead as it should be @Royale.

oFcxEps.gif

It's because it's too gorgeous and the sis knows she can't handle it nowadays but enjoy those mediocre songs live you stan for, Cry. stan!

oFcxEps.gif

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.