Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah Carey | CAUTION | November 16th, 2018

14 minutes ago, Royale said:

It's because it's too gorgeous and the sis knows she can't handle it nowadays but enjoy those mediocre songs live you stan for, Cry. stan!

oFcxEps.gif

the gag is babydoll is a harder song. the runs that she's pulling off are so complex that only another coloratura could even come close. anybody w a decent mix can sing the other song

oFcxEps.gif

Just now, Tomás said:

the gag is babydoll is a harder song. the runs that she's pulling off are so complex that only another coloratura could even come close. anybody w a decent mix can sing the other song

oFcxEps.gif

And anyone with a decent ear acknowledges that WYC is gorgeous so what's your point

oFcxEps.gif

2 minutes ago, Tomás said:

taste is subjective. vocal showcases aren't

oFcxEps.gif

Let's not pretend that she sings the entire song in the original key and not 5 seconds of acapella now

oFcxEps.gif

I think it might have a better chance it’s a better album name. (Not being shady?) but I think the elusive chanteuse, while funny and brought a lot of funny threads (I think there was one thread give another artist Me...I am —- the —— chanteuse), just made people scratch their heads.. moo3

I hope she can turn around because I know she has it in her. Her material before shows she has the magic.. maybe she is relying on a formula from long ago, but if she can just change it up a little I think she can get the interest again. I’m excited!!

On 7/22/2018 at 12:25 AM, Royale said:

You TRIED it

Even at Around The World with Legend Brian. Babydoll wished it could receive this treatment.

Those performances are just the studio versions. Around The World is just a set of performances from the Butterfly tour, it wasnt actually a thing. That was added in later and its completely lipped. 

The actual live performances from Butterfly tour are here:

8 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Those performances are just the studio versions. Around The World is just a set of performances from the Butterfly tour, it wasnt actually a thing. That was added in later and its completely lipped. 

The actual live performances from Butterfly tour are here:

I'm aware. dead2 The tone of my posts in this specific discussion was entirely sarcastic but go off

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.