Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah Carey | CAUTION | November 16th, 2018

20 hours ago, Urbanov said:

@I Brings That Levity @Royale @Sylk @light741 @Just Whitney @Chris Morlock @LittleDudeNT5

Guys check the document number sia3 

0913 - September 13th - GTFO

1005 - October 5th - With You

1116 - November 16th - album release 

sia3 

even seat says “16N”

sia3 

If i use my Nintendo 3ds to read that code while playing pokemon Ultra Sun. Do you think i could get an special Pokemon. A shiny Moo for example? 

latest?cb=20131101021253

5 minutes ago, light741 said:

If i use my Nintendo 3ds to read that code while playing pokemon Ultra Sun. Do you think i could get an special Pokemon. A shiny Moo for example? 

latest?cb=20131101021253

Yes we stan Miltank

11 hours ago, Urbanov said:

You can’t drink gas sis ari9 

But for him it is like a drink aretha1. He doesn't have hands to hold a glass after all. rav2 And we ugly humans used to think Koffin was bad, when in reality he helps us against pollution. We don't deserve him. cry4

On 9/30/2018 at 2:42 PM, ParentalAdvisory said:

Fightin Miltank at the 3rd Gym was a fucking Challenge lol3 

On 10/1/2018 at 3:03 AM, Urbanov said:

Don’t tell me, I had to reload the game hundred times lol3 

Special attackers darlings. The cow has a Special Defense stat of 70. With strong special attackers it is easier.

7069ffb78bc8312aa1dc41c686d7ffaa27c0ecbc

3 minutes ago, light741 said:

Special attackers darlings. The cow has a Special Defense stat of 70. With strong special attackers it is easier.

7069ffb78bc8312aa1dc41c686d7ffaa27c0ecbc

Strong special attackers on such early stage of game? lol3 sure jan

58 minutes ago, light741 said:

At that point you can get Quilava, Togetic, Gloom, Kadabra, Butterfree, Flaffy,Weepinbell. aretha1

They are all trash on the further stage of the game (except for Quilava) so it’s not worth to invest in them any exp lj1 

22 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

They are all trash on the further stage of the game (except for Quilava) so it’s not worth to invest in them any exp lj1 

Later in the game Gloom=Vileplume. Weepinbell=Victreebel, Togetic=Togekiss(If you play in Gen 4), Flaffy=Ampharos, Kadabra=Alakazam. moo6 And i forgot that you can also get Gastly and Hunter before the third Gym battle. Which later can evolve to Gengar. aretha1

7 hours ago, light741 said:

Later in the game Gloom=Vileplume. Weepinbell=Victreebel, Togetic=Togekiss(If you play in Gen 4), Flaffy=Ampharos, Kadabra=Alakazam. moo6 And i forgot that you can also get Gastly and Hunter before the third Gym battle. Which later can evolve to Gengar. aretha1

Even their evolutions are trash except for Alakazam but you can only get him by trade xtina1 

8 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Even their evolutions are trash except for Alakazam but you can only get him by trade xtina1 

Yeah Vileplume and its 110 SP AT stat, Ampharos with 115 Sp At and Togekiss with 120 are soooo bad. Sis you need to wake up. aretha1

5 hours ago, light741 said:

Yeah Vileplume and its 110 SP AT stat, Ampharos with 115 Sp At and Togekiss with 120 are soooo bad. Sis you need to wake up. aretha1

There are better Pokemons xtina1 

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.