Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah Carey | CAUTION | November 16th, 2018

20 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Are we even going to get The Distance video? wendy4 

Or A No No remix? wendy4

14 minutes ago, Sylk said:

well you had a vision of TASTE

tea i created an imaginary music video yesterday in the car, i was in a car chase and the car was driving by itself and i was in the back seat being all sexual and gunna's verse was coming from the radio maybe i snapped

anyways yes it's shorter but i would take quality over quantity !!!!!! 

Omg imagine that for the first verse then the chorus comes in and she's a sexy flight attendant on a plane ala Toxic then for Gunna's verse he's the pilot of the plane and she's the assistant pilot then for the second chorus she's a train steward and guides hot guys onto the train then the car, plane and train crash and she's the only survivor and she walks away from the explosions we- QUEEN OF TRANSPORT HIRE US FOR YOUR VIDEOS OMGOMGOMG

tenor.gif 

3 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Or A No No remix? wendy4

Omg imagine that for the first verse then the chorus comes in and she's a sexy flight attendant on a plane ala Toxic then for Gunna's verse he's the pilot of the plane and she's the assistant pilot then for the second chorus she's a train steward and guides hot guys onto the train then the car, plane and train crash and she's the only survivor and she walks away from the explosions we- QUEEN OF TRANSPORT HIRE US FOR YOUR VIDEOS OMGOMGOMG

tenor.gif 

omg ending verse, we in the strip club cause the chorus always makes me want to shake my ASS 

Image result for twerking gif atrl

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I’m SO MAD at Mariah because The Distance wasn’t lead single omg @Sylk support me

i was listening to it the other day and I felt the same way it should’ve been the lead single. Such an amazing song, the production is great, the vocals, the feature, the ad-libs etc etc what a wasted opportunity 

44 minutes ago, Sylk said:

i was listening to it the other day and I felt the same way it should’ve been the lead single. Such an amazing song, the production is great, the vocals, the feature, the ad-libs etc etc what a wasted opportunity 

I was going back from w*rk and production of this HOLY BOP literally SLAPPED me in the face jj3 

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.