Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah Carey | CAUTION | November 16th, 2018

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Honestly? I hope so because I feel like she isn't ready to start a new era, yet. sia1

Tea I get what you mean she still needs a bit of time! 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Also, she is taking soooo long to release that damn song with Busta Rhymes giveup1

That song is never coming 

721xvdu.jpg

someone posted this on GGD and i thought it was interesting! 

2014:

• - After the underwhelming sales and reception of 'MIAM TEC', Mariah fires JD as her Manager and their contact is limited.

2015:

• - Mariah releases Infinity (Prod. by Eric Hudson) and gets a new Management Team
  • - Mariah starts new Vegas Show
  • - Mariah starts working on new Music (for example Infamous)
  • - Mariah announces new european Tour ('Superstar' is a Single Rumor starts)
  • - Mariah releases Christmas Movie 

2016:

• - Mariah goes on Tour and after the Tour starts working with JD and Cox again
  • - Mariah reveals that in 2015 she wrote an Album, which will remain unsung
  • - Mariah has been in the Studio several times with many old collaborators 
  • - Mariah starts filming 'Mariahs World'

2017:

• - Mariah reschedules Valentines Day Movie (which would've included an original Song)
  • - Mariah releases 'I Don't' during the series finale of 'Mariahs World' - last Pictures with JD get posted around that time
  • - I Don't gets mixed reviews, gets called 'outdated' or 'boring'
  • - Mariah cancels all promotion for 'I Don't' (Liron said that there was much planned but there have been issues within the Team)
  • - Mariah announces that she'll release a Song in March with Busta Rhymes and filmed a Music Video for it
  • - Despite doing well on Urban Radio, 'I Don't' isn't the hit Epic hoped it'd be (Bear in mind, that LA Reid wanted Mimi to work with Dupri on TEOM and most likely on the new Project too)
  • - Busta Single is cancelled
  • - Shawn says that the Album is not really done and that there are only concept demos 
  • - Mariah announces new OWN record Label in the imprint of Epic
  • - Mariah also spills the Tea that she'll record her Album in the Bahamas and not in Atlanta or LA, where she usually records with Dupri
  • - Liron said she hasn't heard much new Material
  • - No mention of Dupri in the last months
  • - New Producers post pictures with Mariah
  • - Mariah says in an Interview that she decided to work with new and fresh Producers and that we can expect a new Sound etc.
4 hours ago, Royale said:

What if she adds the Unforgettable Remix to the upcoming album's tracklist wendy4

Kii knowing her she might do that! But I wouldn't be too much it's a bop! rih1 

4 hours ago, Royale said:

What if she adds the Unforgettable Remix to the upcoming album's tracklist wendy4

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

I saw a link on ATRL of the whole song but I didn't listen to it yet, btw kii my poor last.fm is only going to be Unforgettable for the next two weeks

1 minute ago, Royale said:

I saw a link on ATRL of the whole song but I didn't listen to it yet, btw kii my poor last.fm is only going to be Unforgettable for the next two weeks

Omg same! It's a bop no offense cry6 

Just now, Sylk said:

Omg same! It's a bop no offense cry6 

Yeah I like it! Btw I hope she'll get credited for the song's performance because sometimes they don't credit featured artists for it wendy4

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.