Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah Carey | CAUTION | November 16th, 2018

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Yeah I like it! Btw I hope she'll get credited for the song's performance because sometimes they don't credit featured artists for it wendy4

Oic! I hope we get a Music Video for it oprah4 The song is smashing so hopefully the label pulls through! interesting1 Also imagine a similar sound for MC15 cry9 

Just now, Sylk said:

Oic! I hope we get a Music Video for it oprah4 The song is smashing so hopefully the label pulls through! interesting1 Also imagine a similar sound for MC15 cry9 

Omg yes hope so, that'd be really cute and give her a lot of exposure yas1

I suddenly stan French Montana again, he did that with this feature tbh, the Why You Mad remix wishes it could relate! yas1

That'd be totally different for her and I am so here for it. I'm sick of people saying that she never gets out of her comfort zone. tina1

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Omg yes hope so, that'd be really cute and give her a lot of exposure yas1

I suddenly stan French Montana again, he did that with this feature tbh, the Why You Mad remix wishes it could relate! yas1

That'd be totally different for her and I am so here for it. I'm sick of people saying that she never gets out of her comfort zone. tina1

tea look how good it's already doing

DIBrljNXkAAVzmV.jpg

Tea!!! We don't claim Yes We Mad remix wendy4 

Just now, Sylk said:

tea look how good it's already doing

DIBrljNXkAAVzmV.jpg

Tea!!! We don't claim Yes We Mad remix wendy4 

Omg it's the remix? I saw that some people already have the song & could stream it on Spotify but I have to wait like 5 hours or so here wendy4

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

send me that photoshoot again and i'll do it

don't be too demanding bitch, queens don't move on peasant time um2 

I barely even remember about it since you've been scamming me for months now. um2

Don't worry, this will be the first and last thing I'm going to ask you um2

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

I barely even remember about it since you've been scamming me for months now. um2

Don't worry, this will be the first and last thing I'm going to ask you um2

it was that recent photoshoot for a magazine that gave y'all an orgasm um2 

thank god um2 

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.