QUINN

SWISH SWISH FT NICKI?!

Katy has already confirmed that there is a song called swish swish on her new album, and has already used the term "Swish swish bish" in reference to it.

nicki just tweeted this:

scream1 

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

Jsskaka watch them both be false giveup1 

Omg no don't say that rip4 Katy actually just followed Nicki on Instagram a few days ago and they've been liking each others pictures a lot now. giveup1 

3 minutes ago, Justas said:

Wait so does this confirm the ladies have a song together then? giveup1 

I don't think so. I think he's presuming they have a song together and he's just confirming that he's got nothing to do with it 

1 minute ago, QUINN said:

I don't think so. I think he's presuming they have a song together and he's just confirming that he's got nothing to do with it 

Probably yeah, sounds the most reasonable explanation. I still hope for a Nickaty collab!

It's all but confirmed at this point!!!! I am PERCHED COME FOR THAT SMASH two wrongs DO make a right so two chart poisoners currently=SMASHA CONFIRMED. Perched for them to be announced at the BBMAs.