Divine

FOTP Big Brother Awards

efd8be2d14.png

Hello former houseguests and FOTP Big Brother fans! It is your host, Justice Chen! In case you were wondering, we still have a bit of time left before season six begins, however the game of FOTP BB will be reaching a fun milestone very soon! On June 15, it will be one year since the first season of the game began meaning FOTP Big Brother is going to be a year old! When I first pitched the game to the events team last year, I had no idea it would become the success that it is today. It would not be a success without the players and fans though, so to celebrate all you all have given me and this game, I have decided to host the first FOTP Big Brother Awards!

Every former houseguest, whether they were evicted first, self evicted, or won, is eligible to win an award. In case you need a refresher of who has played, I have included a list of every past houseguest and what season they played on below.

Now let's get to what really matters, here are the categories!

Categories:

Spoiler

Best Strategist

Who do you think was the most strategic in their gameplay? 

Biggest Blindside

Nothing is better for ratings than a good old fashion blindside! Did someone think they were safe only to end up getting evicted and wigless? This is their category!

Biggest Floater

The players I hate most, floaters. It's time to recognize the people that do nothing but float their way to the end while the big players take each other out.

Best Drama Starter

Who do you think is the center of almost every argument?

Best Feud

Which houseguests constant bickering brought you the most kiis? Feuds with @Big Brother Live Feeds do count btw!

Biggest Ego

Who thinks they are the shit the minute they enter the BB house? Nominate them for this award!

Biggest Snake

Who lied, cheated, backstabbed, and stole every move out of Taylor Swift's victim book?

Best Meltdown

People having meltdowns is what makes this game go round! Whether it be from a nomination, an exposé, or a betrayal, there has been at least one meltdown each season!

Best Move

This person took a leap of faith and it paid off! They made a great strategic move that got them further in the game and even could have gotten them the win!

Funniest Houseguest

Who gives you the most kiis? With all of that tension in the house, we all need some comedic relief!

Nicest Houseguest

Pretty self explanatory, but who do you think was the nicest houseguest?

Best Winner

Out of our five seasons, four people have won the game! One person has won twice! Pick your favorite winner for this award!

Since only four people have won, @QUINN @Skyline @Daenerys and @TattooedHeart are automatically nominated.

Best Jury Member

The jury is the key part to who will win each season! Now is the time to pick your favorite jury member!

Best Pre-Jury Member

Poor flops couldn't even make jury and help name our winner. They were taken out pretty early in the game and they deserve our recognition!

Best Houseguest

Which houseguest was the best of the best? It can be literally anyone who stepped foot in the BB house!

There will be a total of four nominees for each category.

What I need you to do now is to follow this link (click here) to submit your nominations. Please put 1-4 different nominees down for each category. If you can't think of anyone to nominate, just type in N/A. However, please don't send me a list with a million N/A's and one nominee. That's trash and I won't even count your ballot.

Nominations will be due by May 24. After that, I will reveal the final nominees and we will move on to our final round of voting!

Stay tuned for the dates of everything else!

Houseguest Lists:

*This is the only time I will tag everyone btw. The next time I tag people, it will be of the ones that sent in their nominees*

Season One

Season Two

Season Three

Season Four

Season Five

Best Strategist

@Skyline

Biggest Blindside

@Maraj

Biggest Floater

@Aidan.

Best Drama Starter

@Hermione

Best Feud

@Hyun. vs. @Big Brother Live Feeds

Biggest Ego

@Liam

Biggest Snake

@Daenerys

Best Meltdown

@Count Olaf

Best Move

@Daenerys & @Skyline making a secret final two deal

Funniest Houseguest

@Sylk

Nicest Houseguest

@Coca-Cola

Best Winner

@Daenerys

Best Jury Member

@Maraj

Best Pre-Jury Member

@Chapman.

Best Houseguest

@Maraj

Biggest Blindside: Me betraying @Maraj

Biggest Snake: Me (for betraying Maraj and my alliance)

Best Move: @Skyline and I teaming up to become final 2

Biggest Ego: Kii me hello! You don't win twice and not get a big ego!

Best Strategist: Me, yes.

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

Biggest Blindside: Me betraying @Maraj

Biggest Snake: Me (for betraying Maraj and my alliance)

Best Move: @Skyline and I teaming up to become final 2

Biggest Ego: Kii me hello! You don't win twice and not get a big ego!

Best Strategist: Me, yes.

Bitch we don't need you sweeping the awards like Adele rip3