Divine

FOTP Big Brother Awards

3 hours ago, Liam said:

Noah fence but why is the Lit Alliance not nominated instead of Pink Ladies? Not only did we sneakily take them out one by one but if I didn't form it the whole game would of been different with Jae going out that episode. But I'm happy with my 5 nominations! 

bxpcRrA.gif 

We may have crashed and burned, but at least we had a cute theme with matching outfits.

bxpcRrA.gif

3 hours ago, Liam said:

Noah fence but why is the Lit Alliance not nominated instead of Pink Ladies? Not only did we sneakily take them out one by one but if I didn't form it the whole game would of been different with Jae going out that episode. But I'm happy with my 5 nominations! 

bxpcRrA.gif 

because people liked us awk1 

Ok I feel like we've had enough time for people to vote so we will be announcing the winners of each category tomorrow at 3 pm EST! Hope to see you all then!

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

Ok I feel like we've had enough time for people to vote so we will be announcing the winners of each category tomorrow at 3 pm EST! Hope to see you all then!

next to you in the BB house

rainirainha.gif

Just now, TattooedHeart said:

like me? wub1 

Yes I rigged it so the love of my life could win every award, including the ones she isn't even nominated for! wub1