Divine

FOTP Big Brother Awards

Just now, Daenerys said:

That sounds sketchy. My 1 day hosting gig was so memorable that I was nominated. You have competition, bitch.

tumblr_or4rkdMIvW1u6n38po1_250.gif

So you don't think I'm the best host? Wow someone is getting brave with me before All Stars invites go out

Just now, Hannah said:

So you don't think I'm the best host? Wow someone is getting brave with me before All Stars invites go out

I think Justice Chen is the Best Justice Chen Host

6 minutes ago, Hannah said:

A big thank you to everyone who joined me tonight, everyone who voted, and everyone that has ever played FOTP Big Brother! I can OFFICIALLY confirm that next season will be FOTP Big Brother All Stars! Only the most memorable and best of the best will be playing next season! No newbies, just all stars! I will be sending out invitations for the upcoming season soon! I hope you are all excited for the one year anniversary and all star season! I have a lot of things up my sleeve!

Guess I won't be with y'all then! jj4 

12 minutes ago, Hannah said:

A big thank you to everyone who joined me tonight, everyone who voted, and everyone that has ever played FOTP Big Brother! I can OFFICIALLY confirm that next season will be FOTP Big Brother All Stars! Only the most memorable and best of the best will be playing next season! No newbies, just all stars! I will be sending out invitations for the upcoming season soon! I hope you are all excited for the one year anniversary and all star season! I have a lot of things up my sleeve!

Perched!

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Are you rigging it so I can win? If not then keep it.

Btw @Halcyon just murdered my notifs with all those upvotes

showing what the girls should have did