Savage

So about "Crying in the club"..

CRYING IN THE CLUB  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is "CRYING IN THE CLUB" a Bop?

d694105b-bf16-4f06-9483-e5e122464618.gif
Mami ain't playing no games. A genie in a bottle.

So "Crying in the club" got premiered and i heard it, it will be officially available tomorrow. Anyway, as usual, i gave it 3 listens before formulating my own opinion on it, the song is good, i like the beat, i like the lyrics, her vocals are amazing, the chorus is catchy so this song's lyrics is easy to memorize. 

I give it a 9

"Hmmm" moments cheryl1 :

• The first thing you hear when you play it, like literally the first thing out the gate, reminded me of ed sheeran's "Shape of you" for some reason. she knows EXACTLY what she's doing. lj1 
  • Something about it also reminds me of Xtina's "genie in a bottle", specifically (01:07 - 01:11) and throughout the entire song since this part get repeated a lot. i don't have a problem with it, i love it, actually low-key live for it clap3 , but i'm just saying what i'm feeling. Maybe the song is officially sampling GIAB, idk.. i will go with what my gut is telling me.

I think the song will do well, Not a #1 sadly, maybe it will be a top 10, hopefully a top 5 at best, who knows, i just think the song has the formula to be a radio hit.

CC seems to be hungry for success and making it big, so i know she won't be lazy, she has it, good luck to ha, can't wait for the vid.

12 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i came here thinking this was a cover of this bop

Not "alcazar" rip4 

Go back to the kylie section

Just heard it! It's good! I feel like some of the parts could have just been tweaked a bit to really give it THAT factor. A high melody in the final chorus could have really brought it and the bridge is a bit lackluster but I still really like it!

Definitely generic radio fluff, cheap thrills part 3. It's very safe so hopefully it works for ha. It'll be embarrassing if she flops because she killed 5h 

Btw yes it officially sampled genie 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Camila, welcome to your FOTP tape.

more relevant than your fave lbr now

The beginning is literally the same progression as Cheap Thrills.  It's such a mediocre song.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.