SANDCASTLES

Swish Swish vs. Bad Blood

e3a84989bbc257c17585d2d7efa1d524.1000x1000x1.jpg Taylor_Swift_Feat._Kendrick_Lamar_-_Bad_

We all know that Bad Blood was clearly about Katy (there's no denying it)

Now with the release of Swish Swish, it sounds like Katy has made her own 'Bad Blood' taking a few shots at Taylor (at least I think so)

Which one do you think is better?

Swish Swish has more kiis in the lyrics but Bad Blood was an anthem imo, much more relatable and overall had better lyrics and melody. Bad Blood >

Before the kats come for me, I've always liked bad blood and thought it was one of the best off 1989 so I'm not even being biased dead4 

Bad Blood is juvenile and genuinely one of the dumbest tracks Taylor has ever released. It was a cute bop for a while and may have been a big hit but the way Taylor went after Katy for something so small (that wasn't even Katy's fault) was uncalled for.

Katy has every right to respond to it, and I think the lyrics are more clever. She's just taking a dig at her and there's no victim complex exuding from the lyrics. Nicki has every right to drag her as well. Taylor tried to call her out for "not supporting other women," when she herself was capitalizing on the take down of another woman.

Tl;dr, Bad Blood is trash and Swish Swish is the better song, especially given the context behind it.

wait how is it taking shots at taylor? explain yoself ny8 

anyway, as of now, ill go with bad blood cause swish swish was JUST released. Bad Blood was my ANTHEM when it dropped and i still bop to it. Swish Swish is a BOP tho and i think it'll get better wish each listen gaga12 It's just hard cause 1989 is like one of my fav albums of all time. oprah1 

BAD BLOOD CAN ROT SWISH SWISH IS A LYRICAL MASTERPIECE AND WHO CAN YOU USE BETTER THEN THE QUEEN OF DISS TRACKS THEN NICKI?

The only intelligent lyric on Bad Blood is 'Bandaids don't fix bullet holes, you say sorry just for show' ... the rest is elementary English class writing that happens to rhyme 982ec8d290c0c04e3c809aa23dbc5c3f.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bad Blood is juvenile and genuinely one of the dumbest tracks Taylor has ever released. It was a cute bop for a while and may have been a big hit but the way Taylor went after Katy for something so sm

Swish Swish on all accounts.   Bad Blood is lyrically and melodically dog shit.

bad blood is one of the worst pop songs to exist 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.