Gilly

Is Bad Blood underrated?

Is Bad Blood underrated?   

26 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes, Bad Bloodsus is underrated. Yall can stay fuming at the #1 GRAMMY winning smash hit
    • No, Period Blood is horrible and deserves to be TRASHED.
    • Its okay. I bop to it but it's whatever.

am i the only one who fucking LOVES bad blood jj4 like it was honestly an instant for me xtina11 loved it since first listen and the remix with kendrick ALSO slays. It's super catchy and anthemic bey6 

So what do you think? Is the GRAMMY WINNING, #1 smash hit, Bad Bloodsus underrated? or does it deserve to TRASHED?

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

wendy3

I have a few moments but I don't really stan! I don't usually skip it but it's probably the worst on 1989 for me. The instrumental is so weak imo, however I really like the bridge though.

the bridge + the last chorus are the best part tbh oprah2 

and sorry but the worst on 1989 is welcome to new york sorry1

4 minutes ago, Gilly said:

the bridge + the last chorus are the best part tbh oprah2 

and sorry but the worst on 1989 is welcome to new york sorry1

Tea! Especially on the remix yas1

Don't do WTNY like that tina1 I hated it for the longest time and then suddenly one day I was listening to it and it hit me like a train. An underrated bop.

You Are In Hell is probably the worst rip4 

i've loved it from the first listen, underrated MASTERpiece. the remix tore my scalp right off my head when I first heard it tbh. the beat really adds a lot in the kendrick remix but even without it, the relatable lyrics, the melody, and her vocals scalp me clean each time clap1 forever one of taylords most underrated songs right up there with 22 clap1 

I love the verses of the album version, her vocals during the chorus, the karaoke version, the instrumental and some scenes of the mv (she looked just FIYAH giveup1 ), but the whole stan drama surrounding the song, the meh tour performance, and some of the lyrics drag it down a few notches for me. But ngl, Bad Bop PUNCHES when you're fuming at a friend of yours or something ny5 

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

Tea! Especially on the remix yas1

Don't do WTNY like that tina1 I hated it for the longest time and then suddenly one day I was listening to it and it hit me like a train. An underrated bop.

You Are In Hell is probably the worst rip4 

This tbh, I was terrified of what 1989 was going to be when she released WTNY but now I bop to it bey5

I bop to Bad Blood, now that its been 2 years since it was overplayed and all the drama i find that i can enjoy it again, especially the remix, its pretty high energy.  I love the line "Band Aids don't fix bullet holes"  

48 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

This tbh, I was terrified of what 1989 was going to be when she released WTNY but now I bop to it bey5

I bop to Bad Blood, now that its been 2 years since it was overplayed and all the drama i find that i can enjoy it again, especially the remix, its pretty high energy.  I love the line "Band Aids don't fix bullet holes"  

Same rip2 Shake It Off was a bop that I didn't really skip, but I hated OOTW and WTNY with a passion. I was so worried the album would be horrible. But when it leaked and I found Wildest Dreams, Blank Space, Style, etc. on Tumblr my wig was gone and my faith was restored cry7