error404

Dangerous Woman Turns One!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANGEROUS WOMAN.

200w.gif?response_id=591f17417c078100ab7

An amazing album that's put Ariana in a GREAT position for ha next era and brought us sex bops S2S and godly masterpieces Into You, Touch It, and Thinking Bout You. 

Ariana grew up so much this era and got herself into a flop relationship but they are so happy and that's what matters! 

Into You was absolutely snubbed but at least it got the single treatment. Touch S%#* and Thinking Bout Poo CANNOT relate!!

Even though it suffered hard times like a #2 debut and I Don't Care making it onto the track list, it still SMASHED and is a Grammy nominated SUCCESS. LET'S CELEBRATE A YEAR OF THIS BEAUTY!

LEGENDARY ALBUM clap4 

THIS ALBUM IS SNATCHING MY WIG EVERYDAY (FT. FUTURE).MP3! clap4 

SO PROUD OF ARI clap4 

CANT WAIT FOR AG4 clap4 

It doesn't feel like a year actually, the album sounds so fresh to me and I can't believe this era is coming to its very end. An incredible album with wonderful & career defining performances, looks, collaborations, photoshoots, and so much more. Happy birthday to my favorite album in the entire universe! 

Image result for ariana grande cute gif

I just walked into a restaurant and what was playing? INTO YOU! I am SHOOK. I was telling my friends it was the one year anniversary and we walk in and BAM the bop of the CENTURY is playing. THEY BETTA STAN. HAPPY ONE YEAR INDEED!

This album is still so magical everytime I listen to it, it will never get old to me just like My Everything. I'll never forget me screaming when I saw Nicki on the track list rip4 such a classic album!