Savage

Liam would let zayn.....

Spoiler

Drown in water

"Zayn obviously left the band, so i'mma have to leave him behind, unfortunately that's just the way things are."

Fun and messy fact: Zayn opened up and said he can not swim before, he is scared of open water. he has aqua-phobia. um2 

it is a hypothetical game though, but sth about his reply cheryl1 .....

Anyway, his single came out today.

18 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

The band literally disbanded right after so the fact he left the band is null and voided dead2 

But it's obvious Zayn is not the most liked member of 1D dead4 

he himself says in his single "i used to be in 1d and now i'm free', like rip4 .... 

Zayn debuted at #1, how was he not the most liked? Harry was the most popular obv but even him couldn't pull this one. 

JL4Rm.gif

or maybe u mean in the band?

Edited by Beaux
4 minutes ago, Beaux said:

he himself says in his single "i left 1d and now i'm out free', like rip4 .... 

Zayn debuted at #1, how was he not the most liked? Harry was the most popular obv but even him couldn't pull this one. 

JL4Rm.gif

or maybe u mean in the band?

I mean both. Zayn got a debut #1; it was cause he was the first. He couldn't even get another hit on Mind of Mine and STILL GOT TIME couldn't even make it top 40. 

He hurt himself by isolating himself from the fanbase by saying 1D music wasn't "cool" or wasn't for parties.

And even more by not even going on tour (not his fault, tbh because his anxiety played a role there)

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

I mean both. Zayn got a debut #1; it was cause he was the first. he couldn't even get another hit of Mind of Mine and STILL GOT TIME couldn't even make it top 40. 

He hurt himself by isolating himself from the fanbase by saying 1D music wasn't "cool" or wasn't for parties.

And even more by not even going on tour (not his fault, tbh because his anxiety played a role there)

him being the first to leave doesn't mean anything, yes there was hype and everything, but if PT was a bad song, he would have flopped. when kelly rowland went solo out of dc3 she was actually the 1st, she did not debut at #1, so it is not a theory really. he did that. ny1 

he didn't even promote anything after PT, right? so it is understandable why these singles flopped. he can be lazy with promotion, britney's Pretty girls tease rip4rip4rip4 

what he said about 1d music is his opinion, and now seeing how they all stayed away from making this type of music, i'm sure he wasn't the only one who felt this maybe?

yeah, i'm sure this reason affected him. ohno1 

19 minutes ago, Beaux said:

him being the first to leave doesn't mean anything, yes there was hype and everything, but if PT was a bad song, he would have flopped. when kelly rowland went solo out of dc3 she was actually the 1st, she did not debut at #1, so it is not a theory really. he did that. ny1 

he didn't even promote anything after PT, right? so it is understandable why these singles flopped. he can be lazy with promotion, britney's Pretty girls tease rip4rip4rip4 

what he said about 1d music is his opinion, and now seeing how they all stayed away from making this type of music, i'm sure he wasn't the only one who felt this maybe?

He did promote. Like I Would was the 2nd single dead4 

He performed it live and everything. Also true. The fact it was good also affected him hitting #1, but after that it just went downhill

Zayn has the bigger star power, also he had the best song that's why he got the #1 and not the others. Also Liam dropped that generic shit so yea can't wait for ha to flop so she can humble herself a bit, poor lil' girl. rip4 

I've never even cared for any of them, but Zayn is the one that stands out the most for me.

WYKXQgy.gif

29 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

It's probably a joke considering the fact Zayn said the only one who talked to him after he left was Liam. They were always close.

it is a game, not to be taken seriously, also they are friendly, but his comment makes you go cheryl1 

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

It's because of his anxiety, not because he was lazy. TF? um2

maybe my post wasn't clear, but i already said what u said:

4 hours ago, Beaux said:

the reason was what kyo provided.. his anxiety.. lj1 

+

I'm not reaching because i already clarified how i think it is just a game, not to be taken seriously, etc...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

him being the first to leave doesn't mean anything, yes there was hype and everything, but if PT was a bad song, he would have flopped. when kelly rowland went solo out of dc3 she was actually the 1st

Fun and messy fact: Zayn opened up and said he can not swim before, he is scared of open water. he has aqua-phobia.   it is a hypothetical game though, but sth about his reply  .....  

The band literally disbanded right after so the fact he left the band is null and voided     But it's obvious Zayn is not the most liked member of 1D  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.