Pikachu

Swiftie Ruby Rose shades Katy Perry for Swift Swift (Bitch)

5 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Wow Taylor's team is so bitter brit9

How is "swish swish bish...another one in the basket" NOT a decent hook??? Lmao. It's literally been lodged in my head after the first listen and it's already a new catch phrase between me and my friends.

41 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Wow Taylor's team is so bitter brit9

This is what happens when you come for the narcissist, he/she will send her/his flying monkeys to attack. 

This is just SAD, she has to send her minions out because she's too much of a bitch to handle the problems herself lmfao2 

It's just proving Katy's point even more. A calculated, fake bitch who thinks she can get her way with everything she does

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Weren't you just throwing hissy-fits over gay guys on here saying "faggot"? And now you're saying slurs for a group you're not even a part of. orangu1

That was last year. It would have still been fine with me for me to say it then, but I reevaluated. I don't care what slurs people use out of a decrimanotory context (my "hissy fit" was about heterosexuals using "fag", because of an SJW mentality I had).

Funny people still bring that up after I decided to a defend an offensive joke. It's just ironic how I said the other people should be more sensitive and then I basically was ridiculed. Then I say people should be less sensitive and I got "dragged".

Some people's opinions change! jj2

Most people remain stupid and can't even fathom adopting a belief that challenges theirs (like I have done multiple times in the past year at 15 years old) jj2

1 hour ago, Hunty Bear said:

the underdogs? you've got to be fucking kidding me lmfao1 

if Swift is the underdog what does that make us ny2jay1

underplankton? jay1

underprokaryoticcell??? jay1  

12 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

That was last year. It would have still been fine with me for me to say it then, but I reevaluated. I don't care what slurs people use out of a decrimanotory context (my "hissy fit" was about heterosexuals using "fag", because of an SJW mentality I had).

Funny people still bring that up after I decided to a defend an offensive joke. It's just ironic how I said the other people should be more sensitive and then I basically was ridiculed. Then I say people should be less sensitive and I got "dragged".

There is a time and a place to be either sensitive or nonchalant about things, and unfortunately you just tend to pick the wrong one. Just because people called you out for being "sensitive" doesn't mean you should go all the way to the opposite side of the spectrum. Calling Ruby Rose a dyke with negative intent regardless of what she did or said first is inherently gross. There is a happy medium between oversensitive and offensive and you just have to find it.

5 minutes ago, Mom said:

Taylor Swift is an underdog?

She's out of her fucking mind rip4

This is when the over-victimization of taylor swift goes horribly wrong with these minions. She's (ruby) preaching about bullying and stuff, but she needs to realize her friend who claimed to be a kind "feminist" made A CAREER out of attacking people personally, men or women it never mattered to her. Taylor has the pic of kanye snatching the mic from her in her living room, SHE LOVES it. she LOVES playing the victim role to get sympathy/love, she lives for it. 

13 minutes ago, Hermione said:

There is a time and a place to be either sensitive or nonchalant about things, and unfortunately you just tend to pick the wrong one. Just because people called you out for being "sensitive" doesn't mean you should go all the way to the opposite side of the spectrum. Calling Ruby Rose a dyke with negative intent regardless of what she did or said first is inherently gross. There is a happy medium between oversensitive and offensive and you just have to find it.

Was I gay shaming her? No I wasn't. It was light hearted dear. If anything I was demeaning her character and not sexuality. Sorry if my tone wasn't present. 

On 2017-5-21 at 2:17 AM, Kuba said:

I love how T-Swizzle & her friends automatically know that it's about her dead7 it speaks volumes 

Has Taylor even said anything about it babe? jj3

Her "squad", which doesn't even get brought up that much anymore, does not speak FOR her. They aren't programmed robots that Tay controls with a joystick. Did any of Tay's friends (Other than Ruby.) say anything about Swish Swish? I wasn't even aware that Ruby was such a "big friend" of Tay's until yesterday. jj4

9 minutes ago, Arya said:

Has Taylor even said anything about it babe? jj3

Her "squad", which doesn't even get brought up that much anymore, does not speak FOR her. They aren't programmed robots that Tay controls with a joystick. Did any of Tay's friends (Other than Ruby.) say anything about Swish Swish? I wasn't even aware that Ruby was such a "big friend" of Tay's until yesterday. jj4

Taylor is not a good person!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She's desperate for TayTay approval it seems  

Someone's angry

Oh I just love it when rich people fight on Twitter    

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.