Tasso

Sonja passed away

She was so beautiful, so courageous, but taken way too soon. I can only imagine how Gaga is feeling right now... Sending my condolences to her friends and family. 💔

Omg I was JUST legit listening to Grigio Girls and for some reason the "seven years ago I said you'd make it so" line had me choked up cry8 

At least she got married and got to see her best friend perform on the Super Bowl stage before she passed away. RIP

Now I will actually feel something when listening to Grigio Girls. It's really sad tho how a stupid diasease can take away any human being's life. God (science) (biology) is a scum. May she rest in peace and I could only imagine how Gaga and other Sonja's friends are feeling right now. Make it all make sence

42 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Pardon my ignorance, I know she was friends with gaga, but how did they meet? Did they work together?

She was her assistant since just before TFM era began, she even filmed Gagavision for her in 2011 (you can hear her say "hey Sonja" in episode 41 I think). She stopped being her assistant though when her cancer got worse last year but still travelled with Gaga as a friend before her wedding in march going to the Super Bowl and Japan with her for Joanne promo.

Just now, Harry Styles said:

I just went on TMZ's site & they reported her death and people in the comments were legit saying her death is irrelevant & Gaga is gonna wear her corpse as her next shocking outfit... I'm ... awk1

It's TMZ. It's literally fat old white dudes jerking over sleazy gossip dead4