Mariah's 19 #1s

What's your opinion on Tom's Diner?

So this has been released for over a year now, what do you think of it a year on?

I loved it at the time, haven't listened to it for months and listening to it again I still think it's great and think not making a video for this song was an opportunity wasted

I didn't think it was a very good cover and it didn't really have anything to do with Britney's performance on it. Giorgio Moroder's production just sucked the life out of the song, compared to the original which is sooo classic. Moroder's whole album had that problem.

I love it, I only wish it was a full cover and not just 2 verses because it sounds awkward and incomplete as it is. Also I've still not decided how  I feel about the production, like others in this thread I find it's a bit... flawed

I still like it quite a bit but I agree it is overproduced.

The weird snippet we had of Britney's less vocoded vocals and I liked them.

There's also the issue that the song was still unfinished when Brit went in to record to the bridge is a throwaway.

Another verse or even some ad libs by Brit would've helped along with less heavy production.

there was so much hype when she announced she had a track with GM and Kylie's song was so good but after we learned it was a slow song form the 80's i was dissapointed then it was released i prefer to call it autotune's dinner it was a waist of song ...