BeyIsACunt

Melania Trump is an ICON of FEMALE FREEDOM

9 hours ago, rosekesha said:

Islam should not be ever protected and defended it literally is the most cruel, bigoted and savage religion today and because of it millions die. I know someone's gonna say that those murders don't have to do anything with the religion but hell they do and I'm sick that everyone is raving over christians when a women doesn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding, but when gays are killed in islamic countries by islamic people by daily basis, no one says a word about Islam. Of course we should not generalise and they are good and bad people of every religion, but we should not be unaware of the damage Islam does to the society

8 hours ago, Rosé. said:

The government of a country endorses the murder of woman for violating their voodoo laws and it isn't fair to generalise the country as full of "women killers"? brit3

Sorry I mean "women-homoseaxual-apostate-etc. killers", cause we gotta look at the fuller context rav2

the sharia law is an idiotic set of misinterpretations, please educate yourselves thanks

16 hours ago, Rosé. said:

Religion is retarded.

This post is absolutely disgusting.

Anyway, neither Melania nor Ivanka are "beacons of feminism and female empowerment". This has to be a troll thread because it would take serious levels of ignorance to legitimately think that of these two individuals.

7 minutes ago, Kenya said:

Anyway, neither Melania nor Ivanka are "beacons of feminism and female empowerment". This has to be a troll thread because it would take serious levels of ignorance to legitimately think that of these two individuals.

No shit jj4

the fact that the other 2 were not even in on the gag!

55 minutes ago, Mint said:

the sharia law is an idiotic set of misinterpretations, please educate yourselves thanks

they are and they are enacted by a very idiotic group of people. a very large group of people who are found predominately in saudi arabia..

i dont know why you are being apologetic for people who commit clitoridectomies on women, kill them for having sex, beat them for looking at men, and demand they not look up and walk beside or ahead of men.

you need to educate yourself and stop being a brainwashed social justice warrior. 

21 minutes ago, Kenya said:

yes it has to be a troll thread because you don't agree with it... not surprised. this is the internet. shaking my head.

6 minutes ago, BeyIsACunt said:

they are and they are enacted by a very idiotic group of people. a very large group of people who are found predominately in saudi arabia..

i dont know why you are being apologetic for people who commit clitoridectomies on women, kill them for having sex, beat them for looking at men, and demand they not look up and walk beside or ahead of men.

you need to educate yourself and stop being a brainwashed social justice warrior. 

First off I'm not defending the sharia law I know it's idiotic and there are a lot of feminist movements trying to protect women in countries that apply these laws and most muslims disagree with the oppression against women anyway. + the whole veil thing isnt exclusive to melania, SOME western females just choose to wear a veil in saudi arabia as a form of respect thats all there is to it 

And I'm not being a brainwashed SJW jj4 I was born in a muslim household and I live in the Middle East. I'm being apolagetic because the people I grew up around were open minded and loving and its not what the west percieves at all. My family knows im gay, accepted it and most the females in my family dont wear veils even though a lot of them are firm believers. The religion itself isn't that oppressive the sharia law is and everyone misinterprets islam differently just bc its more complex and THATS HOW EXTEMISM WORKS PPL MISINTERPRET THINGS AND THE RELIGION ITSELF SHOULDNT BE BLAMED!

So dont go around throwing assumptions calling me brainwashed when you're the one thats gladly letting fox news shove bs down your throat without questioning the bias jj4

1 minute ago, Rosé. said:

I agree rav2

I'm not so sure that an opinion such as yours is valuable based on your idea that the use of the word "retarded" is appropriate rav2 

38 minutes ago, Mint said:

First off I'm not defending the sharia law I know it's idiotic and there are a lot of feminist movements trying to protect women in countries that apply these laws and most muslims disagree with the oppression against women anyway. + the whole veil thing isnt exclusive to melania, SOME western females just choose to wear a veil in saudi arabia as a form of respect thats all there is to it 

And I'm not being a brainwashed SJW jj4 I was born in a muslim household and I live in the Middle East. I'm being apolagetic because the people I grew up around were open minded and loving and its not what the west percieves at all. My family knows im gay, accepted it and most the females in my family dont wear veils even though a lot of them are firm believers. The religion itself isn't that oppressive the sharia law is and everyone misinterprets islam differently just bc its more complex and THATS HOW EXTEMISM WORKS PPL MISINTERPRET THINGS AND THE RELIGION ITSELF SHOULDNT BE BLAMED!

So dont go around throwing assumptions calling me brainwashed when you're the one thats gladly letting fox news shove bs down your throat without questioning the bias jj4

Your personal anecdote doesn't speak volumes. You were complaining about some of us defining a country by it's one government and now you're trying to define the majority of a nation with your one lifetime, in your one area of the middle east.

1 minute ago, Kenya said:

I'm not so sure that an opinion such as yours is valuable based on your idea that the use of the word "retarded" is appropriate rav2 

It doesn't just mean mentally inept, if that's what you were triggered by. 

NOUN

Pronunciation /ˈriːtɑːd/
offensive, informal 
  • A person who has a mental disability (often used as a general term of abuse).

Phrases

• in retard

• formal Behind in terms of development or progress.

‘I was in retard of them in real knowledge’
retarded
rɪˈtɑːdɪd/
adjective

1. datedoffensive
    less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
    "the child is badly retarded"
    • informaloffensive
      very foolish or stupid.
      "in retrospect, it was a totally retarded idea"

31 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

Your personal anecdote doesn't speak volumes. You were complaining about some of us defining a country by it's one government and now you're trying to define the majority of a nation with your one lifetime, in your one area of the middle east.

hahaha ny5ny5

27 minutes ago, Rosé. said:
It doesn't just mean mentally inept, if that's what you were triggered by. 

you deserve a medal for putting up with this. tenor.gif i refuse. it is a special type of "logic." ny5 

24 minutes ago, Hermione said:

SCREAMING at people actually coming out of the woodwork and agreeing with the OP even though he's clearly trolling. lmfao2

i am not trolling. anyone who doesn't succumb to oppressive headwear in very religious extremist countries is a beacon and symbol for women oppressed there that there is somewhere where they can be free.

all the ignorance from mostly gay men... how sad. YNZZg.gif