BeyIsACunt

Melania Trump is an ICON of FEMALE FREEDOM

So as we all know President Donald Trump went to that country where they kill women for a sport. And it is custom there for women to cover themselves. But Melania Trump and her stepdaughter Ivanka Trump stood their ground and made it clear that they will not be oppressed by stupid archaic religious norms. 

Here are the pictures of Melania and Ivanka being beacons of feminism and female empowerment. 

RTX36OS3.jpeg 

trumpandmelania_saudiarabia_getty.jpg?it

saudi20.jpg?w=620 

170520-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-saudi-

Ivanka%20Trump%20in%20Saudi%20Arabia_681

look at these queens educating those women killers about their horrendous culture. 

giphy.gif

it's not a country / religion sweetie, it's a group of terrible people. to categorize a whole country or religion as "women killers" is so closeminded and stupid. please educate yourself.

5 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

it's not a country / religion sweetie, it's a group of terrible people. to categorize a whole country or religion as "women killers" is so closeminded and stupid. please educate yourself.

you are not very smart are you..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-stoned-death-adultery-saudi-6912835 

women are KILLED in Saudi Arabia for many things. and Saudi Arabia is a country.. 

my father is right about Americans.

Just now, BeyIsACunt said:

you are not very smart are you..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-stoned-death-adultery-saudi-6912835 

women are KILLED in Saudi Arabia for many things. and Saudi Arabia is a country.. 

my father is right about Americans.

i am not very smart? seems like im the more educated one since i can say more than "women killer" about saudi arabia or islam. onto the article, yes, women are killed all the time, but it is not the whole country who partakes in these murders. it is the government and groups of people, which are groups. and finally, what about americans?, it doesn't take an american to not categorize a whole group of people under "women killer", it takes a person who has common sense.

4 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

i am not very smart? seems like im the more educated one since i can say more than "women killer" about saudi arabia or islam. onto the article, yes, women are killed all the time, but it is not the whole country who partakes in these murders. it is the government and groups of people, which are groups. and finally, what about americans?, it doesn't take an american to not categorize a whole group of people under "women killer", it takes a person who has common sense.

cool2.gif 

It's customary for women from the westen world not to wear head scarves. Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, etc all opted not to cover their heads. This isn't revolutionary. 

Islam should not be ever protected and defended it literally is the most cruel, bigoted and savage religion today and because of it millions die. I know someone's gonna say that those murders don't have to do anything with the religion but hell they do and I'm sick that everyone is raving over christians when a women doesn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding, but when gays are killed in islamic countries by islamic people by daily basis, no one says a word about Islam. Of course we should not generalise and they are good and bad people of every religion, but we should not be unaware of the damage Islam does to the society

30 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

Islam should not be ever protected and defended it literally is the most cruel, bigoted and savage religion today and because of it millions die. I know someone's gonna say that those murders don't have to do anything with the religion but hell they do and I'm sick that everyone is raving over christians when a women doesn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding, but when gays are killed in islamic countries by islamic people by daily basis, no one says a word about Islam. Of course we should not generalise and they are good and bad people of every religion, but we should not be unaware of the damage Islam does to the society

Bitch, fucking mary me alex1

These imaginary friends and fairy tales gotta go ny14

6 hours ago, Cosmic said:

The government of a country endorses the murder of woman for violating their voodoo laws and it isn't fair to generalise the country as full of "women killers"? brit3

Sorry I mean "women-homoseaxual-apostate-etc. killers", cause we gotta look at the fuller context rav2

5 hours ago, Rosé. said:

The government of a country endorses the murder of woman for violating their voodoo laws and it isn't fair to generalise the country as full of "women killers"? brit3

Sorry I mean "women-homoseaxual-apostate-etc. killers", cause we gotta look at the fuller context rav2

generalizing a country by government is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard. that's like saying everyone in russia, like putin, is homophobic, or that everyone in the united states, like trump, is racist. seems like you don't understand that a country is more than just it's government. please read a book about a country before calling everyone in that country "women killers". 

13 hours ago, QUINN said:

It's customary for women from the westen world not to wear head scarves. Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, etc all opted not to cover their heads. This isn't revolutionary. 

did i say it was revolutionary? oh, look at my post. i did not. mad3