Count Olaf

Why aren't Tinashe and Bebe Rexha happening?

On 21.5.2017 at 4:32 PM, #Music said:

idk some kind of uniqueness or charm or smth, all the faves have it dead7 Tinashe is "just a brand new black girl who dances & sings R&B" for anyone who's not a stan IYKWIM dead2 Bebe could be mistaken by any YouTuber who covers the latest songs mainly those which stans will watch dead2 They are simply not gonna happen

/thread

Both are not unique enough. They both simply do not have a strong brand and their music is not helping them standout. It's rather bland...

Y'all...as if RCA is at fault for Tinashemale being a flop. SHE SIMPLY DOESN'T MAKE MUSIC THAT PEOPLE ENJOY LISTENING TO.

It's literally coma-inducing. She's not that type of girl you hear people blasting in their cars. It's either incredibly basic like Flame or wannabe alternative but without any edge.

18 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Y'all...as if RCA is at fault for Tinashemale being a flop. SHE SIMPLY DOESN'T MAKE MUSIC THAT PEOPLE ENJOY LISTENING TO.

It's literally coma-inducing. She's not that type of girl you hear people blasting in their cars. It's either incredibly basic like Flame or wannabe alternative but without any edge.

I agree actually. She is boring tbh. 

Bebe has had cute hits with Hey Mama, Me Myself & I, and In the Name of Love. I Got You was also a nice little hit, and her EP has surpassed 70 million plays on Apple Music alone. She just needs a big solo hit to properly launch her. 

Tinashe's mangament is the literal pits. It's a joke. 

6 hours ago, Yzma said:

/thread

Both are not unique enough. They both simply do not have a strong brand and their music is not helping them standout. It's rather bland...

5 hours ago, Yzma said:

So much tea I choked!

Tinashe should stop doing pop music, her pop stuff has been the weakest material she has released so far. She's honestly all over the place, she needs a stable R&B image and from that point on she should be able to build a loyal fanbase, that's honestly the smartest thing she could do. And no it's not only her label's fault, I think she wants to be so desperately a big pop star that she's just doing everything wrong. Trying to go full on pop this era and releasing generic songs like Company and Flame is just starting to alienate most of her original fanbase which is not a good move at all. Not to mention these songs don't showcase any of her personality or artistry, she needs to know her demographic better.

She tried to go pop and it didn't work, MOVE ON TEE! 

59 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Tinashe should stop doing pop music, her pop stuff has been the weakest material she has released so far. She's honestly all over the place, she needs a stable R&B image and from that point on she should be able to build a loyal fanbase, that's honestly the smartest thing she could do. And no it's not only her label's fault, I think she wants to be so desperately a big pop star that she's just doing everything wrong. Trying to go full on pop this era and releasing generic songs like Company and Flame is just starting to alienate most of her original fanbase which is not a good move at all. Not to mention these songs don't showcase any of her personality or artistry, she needs to know her demographic better.

Her RnB stuff isn't that great either. So, maybe she should simply stop making music altogether? brit11 

4 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Her RnB stuff isn't that great either. So, maybe she should simply stop making music altogether? brit11 

Why are you so concerned about Tinashe? For someone who hasn't the it-factor!!!1 she gives you a lot to say in every thread made about her.

And that's just your opinion, you don't like the type of music she makes in the first place so don't say it as a fact but as YOUR opinion. You haven't even fully listened to any of her works or took the time to like them, so goodbye.

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

Preach it! clap3

Tinashe isn't incredibly marketable, though she is good. Bebe Rexha is a feature artist right now and will probably never be more than that commercially.

Tinashe should focus on making rnb songs because her stuff from mixtapes and Aquarius is incredible. Flame is awful but I hope it's the only one song like that. Bebe Rexha is nice and I really like some of her songs but it's just generic and there's lot of songs that sound exactly the same.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tinashe is very poorly managed by old white men. 

idk some kind of uniqueness or charm or smth, all the faves have it  Tinashe is "just a brand new black girl who dances & sings R&B" for anyone who's not a stan IYKWIM  Bebe could be mistaken

Bebe Rexha can lowkey rot, but Tinashe...Tinashe makes very original music and has an own voice. I don't know why she isn't happening. Another delay of "Joyride" wasn't very helpful for her career tho

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.