Freaky Prince

Your dream era

Got the idea from GGD, lets discuss jj5 Direct your ultimate Gaga era katyanna1

Here's mine:

Disco pop/electropop

Producers: Stuart Price, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers and Fernando Garibay

4 singles with 4 high budget videos directed by Klein, Akerlund and other great directors (Lobster Eye I'm watching you rip4)

Good worldwide promo. Not really like BTW promo tho orangu1 I think that most of it was pointless.

It would be nice if the lead goes #1  and another single goes top 10 cry4

Collabs: Rihanna or Katy and Brooke Candy

Fashion: Nicola Formichetti, enough said gaga13

Sound: Not necessarily like these, but get the vibe

A visual album would slay too, but videos on youtube mostly flop that way jj4

Discuss jj5

I would like an era with more than 2 proper singles. If not,  just go ahead and pull a lemonade, with one proper first single and then a visual album for the rest. 

Soundwise, I wish she would do a few songs with DJWS, Fernando Garibay and Zedd, and the rest with 1 or 2 hot new producers she hasn't worked with before. 

Visuals: only professional photographers and actual video directors please. I would like a sophisticated futuristic look for it. 

That's all. 

Genre: Dark pop, R&B & maybe some alternative touches?

Producers: Grimes, Darkchild, Fernando Garibay, Madeon

Lead single: Produced by Fernando Garibay, something like 'So Happy I Could Die', but improved. Top 3, #2 & blocked by Ariola Grenade! jj2

Second single: Produced by Grimes, something like 'Dancin' In Circles' with 'Sexxx Dreams' vocals, almost. A collaboration with Rihanna. 

Third single: Produced by Cashmere Cat, something like 'Alejandro' with a bigger bass & more VFX's. A possible collaboration with Lana should fit! jj2

2 minutes ago, Luca. said:

blocked by Ariola Grenade! jj2

Arola Grindr's next album will be her 4th, you know what's about to happen jj2

3 minutes ago, Luca. said:

Producers: Grimes, Darkchild, Fernando Garibay, Madeon

I've read by some Grimes fans that she doesn't want to produce for big superstars jj2

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Arola Grindr's next album will be her 4th, you know what's about to happen jj2

I've read by some Grimes fans that she doesn't want to produce for big superstars jj2

I don't really care, Ariana has yet to have her big era I think, DW was a bit off but it was due the lack of promo, it still did pretty good around the globe. She will deliver with the next album, flop or not! cry6 

My dream era would be if Born This Way and ARTPOP had a love child-sort of.

Genre: A mix between eurpop & EDM, however I would want 1 song on the album to be a hybrid of Paper Gangsta and Speechless with a simple europop beat.

Aesthetic: Colorful rebellion. A colorful Born This Way photoshoot. 

Tracklist: Not too long like ARTPOP, probably like 10-14 songs.

I would like 4 singles with 1 promo single. But no "DWUW" or "Million Reasons" situations.

Lead Single: The fourth sister of "So Happy I Could Die", "Sexxx Dreams", and "Dancin' In Circles." It features Rihanna. There's a bombass video where Rihanna and Lady Gaga are lesbians that kill (one of their) husbands with good promotion. It's kind of a sequel to Telephone maybe but not really but similar. It goes #1 because it has Lady Gaga's promotion and Rihanna on it.

Second single: EDM track. It's similar to the Marry the Night or the drew stevens remix of Bloody Mary. There's a video similar to Perfect Illusion but with a dark Born This Way aesthetic. It goes top 5 because radio eats it up just like I Took a Pill In Ibiza.

Third single: A pop anthem similar to Schieße with tons of iconic mumbling. It features some rapper like Childish Gambino, The Weeknd, or Drake. It goes top 10. It gets a video and is performed at some massive event which helps it skyrocket. 

Fourth single: Lady Gaga makes a poll as to which song should be the fourth single and listens to her fans (because she served us nothin with JW and DICk). Whichever song wins becomes the single and gets a video. Top 40 song.

2 hours ago, Party Monster said:

My dream era would be if Born This Way and ARTPOP had a love child-sort of.

Genre: A mix between eurpop & EDM, however I would want 1 song on the album to be a hybrid of Paper Gangsta and Speechless with a simple europop beat.

Aesthetic: Colorful rebellion. A colorful Born This Way photoshoot. 

Tracklist: Not too long like ARTPOP, probably like 10-14 songs.

I would like 4 singles with 1 promo single. But no "DWUW" or "Million Reasons" situations.

Lead Single: The fourth sister of "So Happy I Could Die", "Sexxx Dreams", and "Dancin' In Circles." It features Rihanna. There's a bombass video where Rihanna and Lady Gaga are lesbians that kill (one of their) husbands with good promotion. It's kind of a sequel to Telephone maybe but not really but similar. It goes #1 because it has Lady Gaga's promotion and Rihanna on it.

Second single: EDM track. It's similar to the Marry the Night or the drew stevens remix of Bloody Mary. There's a video similar to Perfect Illusion but with a dark Born This Way aesthetic. It goes top 5 because radio eats it up just like I Took a Pill In Ibiza.

Third single: A pop anthem similar to Schieße with tons of iconic mumbling. It features some rapper like Childish Gambino, The Weeknd, or Drake. It goes top 10. It gets a video and is performed at some massive event which helps it skyrocket. 

Fourth single: Lady Gaga makes a poll as to which song should be the fourth single and listens to her fans (because she served us nothin with JW and DICk). Whichever song wins becomes the single and gets a video. Top 40 song.

Someone call Bobby

dYhS2RO.jpg

Hmm, my dream era is hard to put down because there's so many things I would want her to do. I think her voice is extremely well suited for ballads and Million Reasons has become one of my most listened to songs by her, but even so, she does dance-pop so extremely well. And her rock inspired songs are by far some of her best, but ARTPOP-esque EDM is definitely so strong too. Ugh so hard. It'd have to be:

Release date: August. I wouldn't want the lead single and the album release date farther than a month apart, but I don't want the December freeze to affect her too much. Let the lead single come in early August, Album release date set for no later than early September at the LATEST. See how the lead single does and if it does well, release the album hot on its heels. If not, drop a promo single and the album a week after. However, the promo single STAYS promo, even if it smashes and goes #1. 

Aesthetic/Concept: This is difficult because one thing I love about Gaga is she never does the same thing twice, she always changes it up. So I don't want something to be a "love child" per-se, even though I would love that type of sound and aesthetic from her. I want her to do something she hasn't done before, but still "dark": as of now, I'm leaning towards her Coachella intro-video aesthetic. Weird, creepy, completely abnormal, but not The Fame Monster abnormal: I want her to serve the visuals that she had in Coachella intro but combined with the Ruth-Hogben shot interludes. Her Telephone/A-YO interludes in particular SNATCHED me, so I honestly wouldn't mind Ruth Hogben to be the creative director of the ALBUM SHOOT: videos are a completely different story. Ideally, I would want her to have a Ruth Hogben/Steven Klein collaboration for the photoshoot, and conceptually I want a dark vibe that toes the line between sinister and empowering. Also, I want the visuals to be CLEAN, which means no Born this Way messiness. I want the simplicity of Joanne but with a far different take on it.

Producers: Idgaf, bring back RedOne. Also Madeon, Fernando Garibay, Zedd, DJ Snake. That's as far as the edm-dance influenced aspects of the album go, but I would LOVE for her to incorporate various genres but still make it cohesive - I would want her to produce some tracks herself, but in a clean way a-la You and I and not Venus (as much as I love Venus). I want her to work her magic with producers she's comfortable with, but as far as sound-wise, I want her to experiment and see what she comes up with. Rock-tinged EDM dance-pop with some sleazy R&B tracks and ONE power ballad in there would be perfect. I don't want the album to be comparable to her previous works: but I do want influences from her previous albums to be on there, if that makes any sense.

Tracklist: 14 tracks, no more, no less. No bonus track bullshit. Keep it short and simple. Ideally the length of the album would cap out at an hour and 15 minutes max. 

Collaborations: None. I want this album to be timeless, her magnum opus, her masterpiece. Which means 0 collaborations on the entire album. If she wants to collab on the side for a smash hit, be my guest: I want this album to be her at her artistic peak.

Lead Single: The Power Ballad. The You and I of the album, the Gypsy, the Edge of Glory, the Million Reasons. Her best songs are these so why should she release the most mainstream, poppy, dance single as the lead? She's over that. Release it with a Francis Lawrence directed video, simple and dark, and see how it does. If it hits the top 10, release the album: if not, drop a promo single.

I would want 3 singles for the entire era before the tour, with the 4th single being filmed during the middle of the tour as a sort of thank you to the fans. And after the tour, she headlines Coachella again as well as Lollapalooza and I go see her at both festivals. The end.

1 hour ago, Merryem said:

Hmm, my dream era is hard to put down because there's so many things I would want her to do. I think her voice is extremely well suited for ballads and Million Reasons has become one of my most listened to songs by her, but even so, she does dance-pop so extremely well. And her rock inspired songs are by far some of her best, but ARTPOP-esque EDM is definitely so strong too. Ugh so hard. It'd have to be:

Release date: August. I wouldn't want the lead single and the album release date farther than a month apart, but I don't want the December freeze to affect her too much. Let the lead single come in early August, Album release date set for no later than early September at the LATEST. See how the lead single does and if it does well, release the album hot on its heels. If not, drop a promo single and the album a week after. However, the promo single STAYS promo, even if it smashes and goes #1. 

Aesthetic/Concept: This is difficult because one thing I love about Gaga is she never does the same thing twice, she always changes it up. So I don't want something to be a "love child" per-se, even though I would love that type of sound and aesthetic from her. I want her to do something she hasn't done before, but still "dark": as of now, I'm leaning towards her Coachella intro-video aesthetic. Weird, creepy, completely abnormal, but not The Fame Monster abnormal: I want her to serve the visuals that she had in Coachella intro but combined with the Ruth-Hogben shot interludes. Her Telephone/A-YO interludes in particular SNATCHED me, so I honestly wouldn't mind Ruth Hogben to be the creative director of the ALBUM SHOOT: videos are a completely different story. Ideally, I would want her to have a Ruth Hogben/Steven Klein collaboration for the photoshoot, and conceptually I want a dark vibe that toes the line between sinister and empowering. Also, I want the visuals to be CLEAN, which means no Born this Way messiness. I want the simplicity of Joanne but with a far different take on it.

Producers: Idgaf, bring back RedOne. Also Madeon, Fernando Garibay, Zedd, DJ Snake. That's as far as the edm-dance influenced aspects of the album go, but I would LOVE for her to incorporate various genres but still make it cohesive - I would want her to produce some tracks herself, but in a clean way a-la You and I and not Venus (as much as I love Venus). I want her to work her magic with producers she's comfortable with, but as far as sound-wise, I want her to experiment and see what she comes up with. Rock-tinged EDM dance-pop with some sleazy R&B tracks and ONE power ballad in there would be perfect. I don't want the album to be comparable to her previous works: but I do want influences from her previous albums to be on there, if that makes any sense.

Tracklist: 14 tracks, no more, no less. No bonus track bullshit. Keep it short and simple. Ideally the length of the album would cap out at an hour and 15 minutes max. 

Collaborations: None. I want this album to be timeless, her magnum opus, her masterpiece. Which means 0 collaborations on the entire album. If she wants to collab on the side for a smash hit, be my guest: I want this album to be her at her artistic peak.

Lead Single: The Power Ballad. The You and I of the album, the Gypsy, the Edge of Glory, the Million Reasons. Her best songs are these so why should she release the most mainstream, poppy, dance single as the lead? She's over that. Release it with a Francis Lawrence directed video, simple and dark, and see how it does. If it hits the top 10, release the album: if not, drop a promo single.

I would want 3 singles for the entire era before the tour, with the 4th single being filmed during the middle of the tour as a sort of thank you to the fans. And after the tour, she headlines Coachella again as well as Lollapalooza and I go see her at both festivals. The end.

Mostly agreed with everything, except the part I highlighted aretha1

Ruth needs to go on a vacation or smth during the LG6 era. Her visuals are so boring and not creative at all. The Coachella backdrops were lit, I give her that. But overall, she's good with screens, but can't direct something on her own. For the videos, she better go nuts crazy. I want videos which will make everyone go "wtf is she doing?" again. 

"She's over that?". Over what? um2 I never found her music poppy and mainstream, firstly. Over dance singles? No. um2 If she made one stripped back, analog album doesn't mean she's over electro. um2

On 5/23/2017 at 4:51 AM, Freaky Prince said:

Mostly agreed with everything, except the part I highlighted aretha1

Ruth needs to go on a vacation or smth during the LG6 era. Her visuals are so boring and not creative at all. The Coachella backdrops were lit, I give her that. But overall, she's good with screens, but can't direct something on her own. For the videos, she better go nuts crazy. I want videos which will make everyone go "wtf is she doing?" again. 

"She's over that?". Over what? um2 I never found her music poppy and mainstream, firstly. Over dance singles? No. um2 If she made one stripped back, analog album doesn't mean she's over electro. um2

I specified for the album shoot only dead2 I said videos are a completely different story, her videos never really snatch dead2 

And this is my ideal era, not hers dead2 she's probably not over anything dead2 And I never said she was over electro either, my ideal producers all produce electro-pop primarily dead2 I just want her to release the ballad as her lead single personally, because those are the songs I think she does the best jj1