edwinfg

New Sneak peak of the Lust for Life video!

17 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

OMG jkfkj sf dead2 @Tampon I think you were right when you said she jumps off!

I'm pretty sure she'll/them jump off and fall to the coverart garden tbh... had that picture in my mind since the song was out dead2

Anyway this looks amazing! maybe it'll leak today since this teaser is a leak? edit nvm it's from her story jj4 

11 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Love how the video of the title track of her first "happy album!" is about suicide though dead2 

yeah ... it's probably gonna be corny and she's gonna be contemplating suicide but then she realizes that The Weeknd is her "lust for life" and thus "keeps her alive" jj4laughcry1 I'm excited! the fact that we're finally getting another video with an actual narrative is pretty cool 

Okay but guys, Lana's management company, Next Management, literally said we're getting Lust For Life (the album) this coming Friday (the 26th)? Why would they put this up if it wasn't true? Someone weigh in please! aretha1

Spoiler

https://blog.nextmanagement.com/2017/05/17/lana-del-rey-flaunt-the-cadence-issue-arrhythmias-n154/ "A week from Friday is how long we have to wait for the highly-anticipated release of Lana Del Rey's forthcoming studio album, Lust For Life.

9 minutes ago, TheSugarVenom said:

Okay but guys, Lana's management company, Next Management, literally said we're getting Lust For Life (the album) this coming Friday (the 26th)? Why would they put this up if it wasn't true? Someone weigh in please! aretha1

Hide contents

https://blog.nextmanagement.com/2017/05/17/lana-del-rey-flaunt-the-cadence-issue-arrhythmias-n154/ "A week from Friday is how long we have to wait for the highly-anticipated release of Lana Del Rey's forthcoming studio album, Lust For Life.

yeah, it's probably coming then I assume! I guess it's gonna be a "surprise release" of sorts despite the fact that it's no surprise to any of us wat3 

8 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

yeah, it's probably coming then I assume! I guess it's gonna be a "surprise release" of sorts despite the fact that it's no surprise to any of us wat3 

I'm really hoping but I will have a major meltdown if it doesn't come. I don't understand why July 21st was announced in that Paris magazine she was in though?

19 hours ago, TheSugarVenom said:

I'm really hoping but I will have a major meltdown if it doesn't come. I don't understand why July 21st was announced in that Paris magazine she was in though?

Probably to throw people off. If they announced it for the 26th, leakers would drop it instantly just like they did when Love's promo started

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG jkfkj sf  @Tampon I think you were right when you said she jumps off!

They are like a perfect couple.  

yeah ... it's probably gonna be corny and she's gonna be contemplating suicide but then she realizes that The Weeknd is her "lust for life" and thus "keeps her alive" I'm excited! the fact that we're

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.