WarrenThanksYouAll

Birthday is more remembered than Bad Romance, why?

5 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Gangnam Style gets like 1M views per day, literally ANYONE can watch a youtube video, it means nothing. 

Gangam Style is iconic af tho

It's not even just one song, all of Katy's discography is more streamed on YouTube than all of Gaga's biggest hits.ayumi1

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Katy's slaying her there too rih2 Even on iTunes Firework is still in the top 200 (US) and Roar is still comming through WW brit12

Birthday : 86 168 907 listens

Bad Romance : 155 881 846 listens

Slay ig! rih2

34 minutes ago, Kristina said:

By that logic I'm sure they're both more remembered than any Madonna song carla1

Madonna's catalog was unblocked on YouTube a week ago and videos such as Like a Prayer have already seen an increase of 110% in daily YouTube views brit12 She also has the most actively streamed catalog of any 80's female artist and she's the most searched female artist of the 80's on Shazam brit12 Don't compare artists from different eras, both Katy and Gaga debuted at the same time (Katy even earlier, lol) so there's no excuse rih2

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Birthday : 86 168 907 listens

Bad Romance : 155 881 846 listens

Slay ig! rih2

A flop vs. Gaga' signature song, how brag worthy rih2 

What about Dark Horse, Roar, Firework etc rih2 How many 100m + songs does Gaga have in comparison to Katy? rih2

So there you go, Katy wins on both YouTube & Spotify rih2

10 hours ago, Jjang said:

A flop vs. Gaga' signature song, how brag worthy rih2 

What about Dark Horse, Roar, Firework etc rih2 How many 100m + songs does Gaga have in comparison to Katy? rih2

So there you go, Katy wins on both YouTube & Spotify rih2

The title of the thread is clearly about 'Birthday', so there's no reason to bring Dark Horse and the rest here, at least stay coherent. rih2

She has more daily views on YouTube but clearly less streams on Spotify, as I just showed above so no, she doesn't win on Spotify. rih2

Shit receipts jj4 so that a video gets more views, means it's more remembered? That's literally bullshit! Cute try tho. 

5 minutes ago, Royale said:

The title of the thread is clearly about 'Birthday', so there's no reason to bring Dark Horse and the rest there, at least stay coherent. rih2

She has more daily views on YouTube but clearly less streams on Spotify, as I just showed above so no, she doesn't win on Spotify. rih2

But what's your excuse of her getting less views? rih2 I'm clearly well are that all platforms matter but when a flop single's lyric video is being more watched on a daily basis than Gaga's most iconic video and song then what does that say about Gaga and her brand? rih2

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

But what's your excuse of her getting less views? rih2 I'm clearly well are that all platforms matter but when a flop single's lyric video is being more watched on a daily basis than Gaga's most iconic video and song then what does that say about Gaga and her brand? rih2

I don't have one because I don't really care to be honest;

But since when does daily views on YouTube only prove that a song is more remembered than another? rih2

She wins on YouTube but she clearly doesn't win on Spotify, so? rih2

Just now, Royale said:

I don't because I don't really care to be honest;

But since when does daily views on YouTube only prove the fact that a song is more remembered than another? rih2

9 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I'm clearly well are that all platforms matter but when a flop single's lyric video is being more watched on a daily basis than Gaga's most iconic video and song then what does that say about Gaga and her brand? rih2

rih2

55 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Madonna's catalog was unblocked on YouTube a week ago and videos such as Like a Prayer have already seen an increase of 110% in daily YouTube views brit12 She also has the most actively streamed catalog of any 80's female artist and she's the most searched female artist of the 80's on Shazam brit12 Don't compare artists from different eras, both Katy and Gaga debuted at the same time (Katy even earlier, lol) so there's no excuse rih2

I guess Mariah is more remembered than Madonna then!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By that logic I'm sure they're both more remembered than any Madonna song 

Gangnam Style gets like 1M views per day, literally ANYONE can watch a youtube video, it means nothing. 

Birthday : 86 168 907 listens Bad Romance : 155 881 846 listens Slay ig! 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.