Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Why is The Fame higher than any Madonna album on the All-Time Billboard 200?

6 minutes ago, Milk said:

The Immaculate Collection deserves like top 5

Honestly. If it's based on how many weeks spent in the BB charts, the Immaculate Collection definitely deserves top 5.

UiIsbqe.gif

1 hour ago, Anna-wa said:

Honestly. If it's based on how many weeks spent in the BB charts, the Immaculate Collection definitely deserves top 5.

UiIsbqe.gif

Anna spilling as per usual UiIsbqe.gif

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Well, then, why did TF had a better chart performance than any Madonna album? orangu1

Because Billboard always changes its rules. Back then albums weren't allowed to chart anymore if they were old and had already dropped below certain position. They have discontinued that ridiculous rule, that's why this list is dominated by albums from this millennium because now you can chart as long as you have the sales. Madonna has sold twice as much what Fadga has sold overall/ww just in the US, stop trying child. orangu1

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

BOMT is still higher than both of your faves' albums so

Cool, now, where's Tinashe? nat1

30 minutes ago, havok said:

Because Billboard always changes its rules. Back then albums weren't allowed to chart anymore if they were old and had already dropped below certain position. They have discontinued that ridiculous rule, that's why this list is dominated by albums from this millennium because now you can chart as long as you have the sales. Madonna has sold twice as much what Fadga has sold overall/ww just in the US, stop trying child. orangu1

Cool, now, where's Tinashe? nat1

Britney is higher than xtina who is her peer, stay bitter. nat1 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

Britney is higher than xtina who is her peer, stay bitter. nat1 

Congrats to her. Now, answer the question. Where's Tinashe? nat1 

I went on to check her stats and learned that Aquarius only spent 3 weeks inside the B200, Nightride only 1 and peaked at #89 and she has only one entry in BH100. What kind of tragic attempt of a career, poor girl. fall8 

1 hour ago, Bionic Monster said:

That's a good question.

True Blue sold more because it was released a million years ago.mp3jj3

21 and 25 have both sold more than TB in the US. And a lot of other albums that were released this millennium, now, what's your excuse? nat1 

35 minutes ago, havok said:

Congrats to her. Now, answer the question. Where's Tinashe? nat1 

I went on to check her stats and learned that Aquarius only spent 3 weeks inside the B200, Nightride only 1 and peaked at #89 and she has only one entry in BH100. What kind of tragic attempt of a career, poor girl. fall8 

21 and 25 have both sold more than TB in the US. And a lot of other albums that were released this millennium, now, what's your excuse? nat1 

#41 ...Baby One More Time

#199 Christina Aguilera

UiIsbqe.gif 

4 hours ago, havok said:

That list is a mess. It's based on chart performance, assigning points depending on which position the albums landed in each particular week. TFM's spent 186 weeks on the B200 chart, TB's only spent 86. That's why. TF is also higher than your fave's entire discography btw. mad3

But TB is not even her best selling or biggest charting album in US so it's very weird

Her debut spent 168 weeks on chart, TIC 148 weeks/diamond, LAV 109 weeks/diamond, LAV also spent more weeks in top 10 than TB

2 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

That's a good question.

Sales in 80s weren't even big. Club sales pushed plenty of 80s classics and they weren't allowed to chart on B200

TB was the best selling album of the year in UK and it barely sold 900k that year, that really shows a lot how strong sales were actually.

This list is a mess. How is the The Bodyguard and Whitney Houston not in the top ten, yet Taylor Swifts Fearless is? Isnt Thriller the number one selling album in the US ever? 

3 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

That's a good question.

Do you think The Fame will sold as much as True Blue in a million years ago.mp3 brit9?

5 hours ago, Michael. said:

#199 Christina Aguilera

No one is arguing against the fact that BOMT was more successful than Xtina's debut. fall8 

Is this how you cope with how tragic your fave's attempt of a career is?  Poor thing, all that trying and no one has ever given a single fuck about her.  fall8 I understand why you are so mad. 

4 hours ago, Angelus said:

But TB is not even her best selling or biggest charting album in US so it's very weird

Her debut spent 168 weeks on chart, TIC 148 weeks/diamond, LAV 109 weeks/diamond, LAV also spent more weeks in top 10 than TB

Like I said, the whole thing is a damn mess. TIC is one of the most successful albums of all time, and it's nowhere to be found. dead2

jj2 Seems kinda odd, Britney's Baby One More Time 25m copies ww with 12 million being in the US, or is this list strictly for billboard and thus only the US? Even then Michael should be #1 first and foremost and Bomt should be way higher than The Fame. Messy list

5 hours ago, havok said:

No one is arguing against the fact that BOMT was more successful than Xtina's debut. fall8 

Is this how you cope with how tragic your fave's attempt of a career is?  Poor thing, all that trying and no one has ever given a single fuck about her.  fall8 I understand why you are so mad. 

Like I said, the whole thing is a damn mess. TIC is one of the most successful albums of all time, and it's nowhere to be found. dead2

#199 Christina Aguilera

me mad? Why would that be the case? kii

UiIsbqe.gif

Because Billboard is about as consistent and reliable as Gaga's personality. [emoji849]

I don't even care about Gaga v M, but Billboard is not dependable. They just aren't.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

20 hours ago, Michael. said:

#199 Christina Aguilera

me mad? Why would that be the case? kii

The fact that you keep igorning my question and just resort to repeat that like a broken record says it all. mad7 

TiNOTshe: 

giphy.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.