Tasso

22 dead & 59 injured in suicide bomber attack at Ariana concert

5 minutes ago, KatnissLawrence said:

Confirmed: The attacker was a muslim Imam.  Eurabia strikes again.

The Muslim community will have enough backlash to deal with, as usual, without accusations like these jj4 Don't

This is not the most prsssing issue but it's on my mind and I just hope people realize that this is not on Ariana. Security is done by the venue and isn't controlled by the artist in any way I can just see people blaming this on her right now and just breaking her heart further. Goodness knows she is already feeling so much guilt.

1 minute ago, Dr. Slay said:

I think I heard somewhere that it was a nail bomb

i think there were two of them in the other thread there was one in the crowd when the  show ended then in the foyer when people were panicking and leaving. ohno1 

idk if its confirmed or not ohno1 

4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Well, it clearly states people are dead. Yet here you are saying hope everyone is okay. Just seems a bit trollish to me. Anyway.

meaning everyone not dead jj4 

who would be trolling at this jj4 

2 minutes ago, Parker said:

This is not the most prsssing issue but it's on my mind and I just hope people realize that this is not on Ariana. Security is done by the venue and isn't controlled by the artist in any way I can just see people blaming this on her right now and just breaking her heart further. Goodness knows she is already feeling so much guilt.

No one with half a brain is going to be blaming Ariana 

This is so devastating. Concerts are meant to be a happy place... It breaks my heart to think that someone didn't make it home tonight. Sending thoughts and prayers to everyone affected

Allegedly:

Police have confirmed a second suspect device found nearby.

People have been moved and a controlled explosion is taking place.

ohno1 

this is scary af. rip to those who passed tragically. prayers for their families and hoping the best recovery for those in shock and those who suffered injuries.