Tasso

22 dead & 59 injured in suicide bomber attack at Ariana concert

Me and my best friend were in the lower seating near the stage and it happened just after Ariana went off stage. 

There was an explosion, we all ran screaming out and apparently there was an explosion and people were injured too supposedly it came from the upper tier honestly it was kinda terrifying 

1 minute ago, Harry Styles said:

Me and my best friend were in the lower seating near the stage and it happened just after Ariana went off stage. 

There was an explosion, we all ran screaming out and apparently there was an explosion and people were injured too supposedly it came from the upper tier honestly it was kinda terrifying 

I'm so sorry that is terrifying. I'm so glad you are safe!!!

1 minute ago, Harry Styles said:

Glad you're safe!

2 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

oh wow I'm glad your safe! I hope it didn't shake you up too much ohno1