hector

Ariana Grande 'In Hysterics' After Terrorist Bombing At Concert

59238f5b91845452daaeef04

(TMZ) - Ariana Grande is inconsolable, "in hysterics" after learning at least 19 people were killed at her concert, TMZ reports.

Sources in contact with the singer tell TMZ, Ariana is devastated that young people who came for a good time are now lying dead and injured.

TMZ reports that her next concert -- Thursday in London at the O2 Arena -- is now up in the air for 2 reasons. It may constitute a safety threat, but also, as one source put it, "She's in no condition to perform." As TMZ reported, Ariana had just left the stage when a nail bomb exploded in the rotunda area near the front door as people were leaving the concert. Ariana was not hurt.

Source: https://www.iheart.com/news/ariana-grande-in-hysterics-after-terrorist-15852686/

Ariana always tried to make everyone at her shows feel empowered and love who they are and love everyone around them. The fact that someone took that and ruined it is soul crushing. Ariana didn't deserve this. The people of Manchester didn't deserve this. No one deserves this.

I don't see her cancelling the entire tour. She loves performing for us way too much. I do see her cancelling the rest of the European leg or at least postponing it so that she can recover mentally.

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I don't see her cancelling the entire tour. She loves performing for us way too much. I do see her cancelling the rest of the European leg or at least postponing it so that she can recover mentally.

I agree. She will put the shows on again later or she will feel extra bad for her fans, let alone dedicating the other shows to these fans who are sadly no longer with us. Performing is probably therapeutic for her too. This situation is too devastating. 

12 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Ariana always tried to make everyone at her shows feel empowered and love who they were and love everyone around them. The fact that someone took that and ruined it is soul crushing. Ariana didn't deserve this. The people of Manchester didn't deserve this. No one deserves this.

Yes!!! But I do hope she's mentally ok before doing the concert once again because I feel like this really wrecked her... I hope she does a tribute concert, that would be so amazing.

As much as she obviously adores her fans and doesn't want to let them down she needs to deal with this mentally before going back on tour, otherwise it could knock her confidence forever. Take some time out and go back when you're ready, such a scary thing to happen to her 

4 minutes ago, Mom said:

I challenge anyone to give her shit for canceling the rest of the tour 

She has the right to sit her ass in her house for the next decade if she wants to. I cant imagine what shes feeling.. Probably responsible when she clearly is not

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i want her to start tour vlogs tbh.

give us some info behind the scenes, let us know she's ok, etc.

I think tour vlogs are the last things on her mind right now. She'll release a statement when she's ready to tell us she's ok.

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I think tour vlogs are the last things on her mind right now. She'll release a statement when she's ready to tell us she's ok.

im sure shes got agazillion things in her mind rn. i hope she takes as much time as possible to regain her stability before continuing.

Ari Ari Ari 😭. The most kind, loving, light, joyful person who just wants us to love ourselves and be happy this breaks my heart. I so hope she has amazing people around her to help her cope. She needs that support. I'm sure she is just crushed right now. I could never imagine. I hope we get a statement soon but to be honest who cares if we ever get one again as long as she is ok ❤️