hector

Ariana and her team share statements

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Ariana, her team, and the victims of this tragedy need time and space and we need to give that to them with an open heart.

Omg brit2 I will wait for her forever tbh! I'm still praying for the victims, but I do want Ariana to be in a good place too. 

After reading her tweet, I feel like she's blaming herself for this to some degree. I really wish she wouldn't because this is in no way her fault in the slightest. Her tweet was heartbreaking to say the least.

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

After reading her tweet, I feel like she's blaming herself for this to some degree. I really wish she wouldn't because this is in no way her fault in the slightest. Her tweet was heartbreaking to say the least.

!!!!!!!!! Glad to know I'm not the only one who read it that way. I'm so sad right now. 

4 minutes ago, RuPaul said:

!!!!!!!!! Glad to know I'm not the only one who read it that way. I'm so sad right now. 

i wish i could talk to her and let her know it isnt. oprah9 

Ariana. It sickens me to think Ariana has guilt. A twisted, evil, cruel human did this and it was totally out of your control Ari. He did this, not you. You didn't contribute to this in any way, shape, or form. It's not up to you. It's not on you. It wasn't even at the arena. This whole situation is just so devastating.

I was worried she'd blame herself for this. I hope she and anyone on her team that was there takes all the time they need and get help. She may not have been injured, but music and performing is her craft. It's her life. I can't imagine how she feels and what kind of effects this will have on her mental health.

I'm on the verge of tears. It's so fucked up that a place, where people are meant to be brought together through positivity and empowerment by celebrating music, can so easily be turned around and made into a center of a cruel tragedy. Ariana doesn't deserve this. Nobody does. My love goes out to all the families affected.

I can't describe how shocked I am by this whole situation. I don't know what to say...

I really hope Ariana will be ok. She must not let some psycho to stop her from doing the thing she loves the most.

I don't think many people realize that she herself is a real victim as well..

Everyone keeps talking about "let's talk about the real victims here", but they don't realize that dead, injured, or living, everyone in that stadium was a victim of an act of terrorism. There was a historical act of terrorism carried out at her concert, it's severely traumatizing knowing the carnage that occurred at your own concert, it's saddening, shocking, depressing, and scary. 

I don't think many people realize that she herself is a real victim as well..

Everyone keeps talking about "let's talk about the real victims here", but they don't realize that dead, injured, or living, everyone in that stadium was a victim of an act of terrorism. There was a historical act of terrorism carried out at her concert, it's severely traumatizing knowing the carnage that occurred at your own concert, it's saddening, shocking, depressing, and scary. 

This. I've had people try to guilt trip me for feeling bad for her today and it's so frustrating.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app