3 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

In this case I agree with you.

7 minutes ago, Coca-Cola said:

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

link? moo3 

3 minutes ago, Infrared said:

These threads get lazier as the days go by 

I don't have a video, but here's what she said

"Honestly, it's really like she started it, and it's time for her to finish it," Perry said. "And I tried to talk to her about it, and she wouldn't speak to me... It was a full shut down, and then she writes a song about me, and I'm like, 'Okay, cool, cool, cool, that's how you want to deal with it?'"

"Karma!" Katy Perry continued, "What I want to say is that, like, I'm ready for that BS to be done. Now, there is the law of cause and effect. You do something, and there is going to be a reaction. And trust me, daddy, there's going to be a reaction."

http://www.tvguide.com/news/katy-perry-carpool-karaoke-taylor-swift-rant/

Lbr, this shit obviously doesn't stem from just dancers. Snake's probably pissed Katy ended up dating John Mayer and the dancers was a cute excuse to get the situation in the news

Not surprised Taylor wouldn't talk about it. Brat. Made Bad Blood instead. Alternative facts feminism. I'm ready for them both to move on and get over it though. Katy may not have won because she didn't get a #1 and that stupid squad music video, but Taylor's been exposed since then, so I'd say it's fair to move on. For both of them.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) that's what you THINK bew. The backlash that Taylor got during her previous eras had more to do with her dating life and how she exploited her breakups in her music. However, during the end of the

even if taylor is currently bigger than katy, that doesnt mean she hasnt received her karma  karma can come in different forms and not just in terms of commercial performance karma one - first, s

I don't have a video, but here's what she said http://www.tvguide.com/news/katy-perry-carpool-karaoke-taylor-swift-rant/

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.