M3L155AX

KATY ADDRESSES TAYLOR SWIFT

1 hour ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Honestly I hope Taylor does bury the hatchet when she starts to do the rounds with TS6 ew2

IF SHE DECIDES TO RELEASE THE DAMN ALBUM meg1 WHERE IS IT TAYLOR? WHERE IS THE ALBUM? meg1

2 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

The smash hit IDWLF says hi gaycat1

zayn's impact jj2

xtina & brit can collab with people and get a hit, that doesn't mean we care about them 

2 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

oh yes being premiered on the Dick Clark new years eve special and the grammys are little promo jj2

5 minutes ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Out of the Woods was top 20 and New Romantics at #46, a 6th and 7th single with little promo performed better then Bon Ap- Zayn's singles jj2

jj2

34 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

rih10 no one cares , she's a 2015 fad 

Since Taylor, who has IDWLF at 48 on the Hot 100, is a fad, what does that mean for Katy, who has Bon Appetit at 59 and Chained at 88? jj5

Don't even try it with Zayn, he's a no1curr jj5

4 minutes ago, Arya said:

Since Taylor, who has IDWLF at 48 on the Hot 100, is a fad, what does that mean for Katy, who has Bon Appetit at 59 and Chained at 88? jj5

Don't even try it with Zayn, he's a no1curr jj5

Don't brag like that, sis. Monsters did the same with Joe N. and look what happened. Taylor's image has decreased immensely cause of SnakeGate.

4 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Don't brag like that, sis. Monsters did the same with Joe N. and look what happened. Taylor's image has decreased immensely cause of SnakeGate.

Babe I'm not bragging, I'm just stating facts and asking a question. I didn't say that Tay's next single will debut at #1, I didn't say she's gonna slay, I just said that since currently she has a single in top 50 and she's being called a fad, what should we be calling Katy since she doesn't have a single in top 50? Easy peasy lemon squeezy to read babe!

Edit: Snake gate wasn't on par with the backlash she received in 2013, that shit is still going on and she's still being called a slut/etc. GP doesn't care about snake-gate, it was just some online stans/etc.

2 hours ago, Arya said:

Babe I'm not bragging, I'm just stating facts and asking a question. I didn't say that Tay's next single will debut at #1, I didn't say she's gonna slay, I just said that since currently she has a single in top 50 and she's being called a fad, what should we be calling Katy since she doesn't have a single in top 50? Easy peasy lemon squeezy to read babe!

Edit: Snake gate wasn't on par with the backlash she received in 2013, that shit is still going on and she's still being called a slut/etc. GP doesn't care about snake-gate, it was just some online stans/etc.

even if taylor is currently bigger than katy, that doesnt mean she hasnt received her karma eve1 karma can come in different forms and not just in terms of commercial performance

karma one - first, she tries to come for nicki saying that it's "unlike her to put woman against each other" even tho she had just released a video/song that revolved around the take down of a fucking woman eve1 bitch got exposed

karma 2 - bitch tried to make it seem like she had no idea about famous (the kanye song) and even had the audacity to publicly address it at the GRAMMYS when she won album of the year, only for kim to EXPOSE her ass with legit receipts on snap chat dead2 bitch got exposed 2.0

karma 3 -  bitch got dumped by calvin and then tried to low key "expose" him by revealing that she co-wrote this is what you came for (even tho she had INITIALLY agreed to be credited under a pseudonym), only for calvin to confirm that taylor had been on a mission to bring down katy during the bad blood era and that she enjoys bringing people down in general. dead2 bitch got exposed 3.0

karma 4 - bitch implied that katy tried to "sabotage an entire arena world tour" by "stealing a bunch of her dancers behind her back" only for katy to EXPOSE that 1) those were HER dancers and 2) it was only 3 of them and 3) katy had reached out to taylor and she ignored ha. Bitch went on to make a fucking song and mass release it to the world, with tons of payola and money invested, making it seem like katy did some fucking horrible things to her dead2 bitch got exposed 4.0 

and so on.

ya, she's still currently more successful than Katy, but she has received her FAIR SHARE of backlash that has forced her into hiding. Plus, don't be so sure about the commercial performance of TS6. IDWLF did great, but by no means was as big as a Taylor single would've been in 2014. I mean, it was a single with ZAYN and attached to fifty shades of grey, which previously produced the massive hit song Love Me Like You Do. Plus, the 1989 era ended with 2 flop singles - out of the woods and new romantics. Hold on to your wig sis cause you never know how things will turn out in the pop world. Time, the ultimate truth teller indeed bey2 

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

even if taylor is currently bigger than katy, that doesnt mean she hasnt received her karma eve1 karma can come in different forms and not just in terms of commercial performance

karma one - first, she tries to come for nicki saying that it's "unlike her to put woman against each other" even tho she had just released a video/song that revolved around the take down of a fucking woman eve1 bitch got exposed

karma 2 - bitch tried to make it seem like she had no idea about famous (the kanye song) and even had the audacity to publicly address it at the GRAMMYS when she won album of the year, only for kim to EXPOSE her ass with legit receipts on snap chat dead2 bitch got exposed 2.0

karma 3 -  bitch got dumped by calvin and then tried to low key "expose" him by revealing that she co-wrote this is what you came for (even tho she had INITIALLY agreed to be credited under a pseudonym), only for calvin to confirm that taylor had been on a mission to bring down katy during the bad blood era and that she enjoys bringing people down in general. dead2 bitch got exposed 3.0

karma 4 - bitch implied that katy tried to "sabotage an entire arena world tour" by "stealing a bunch of her dancers behind her back" only for katy to EXPOSE that 1) those were HER dancers and 2) it was only 3 of them and 3) katy had reached out to taylor and she ignored ha. Bitch went on to make a fucking song and mass release it to the world, with tons of payola and money invested, making it seem like katy did some fucking horrible things to her dead2 bitch got exposed 4.0 

and so on.

ya, she's still currently more successful than Katy, but she has received her FAIR SHARE of backlash that has forced her into hiding. Plus, don't be so sure about the commercial performance of TS6. IDWLF did great, but by no means was as big as a Taylor single would've been in 2014. I mean, it was a single with ZAYN and attached to fifty shades of grey, which previously produced the massive hit song Love Me Like You Do. Plus, the 1989 era ended with 2 flop singles - out of the woods and new romantics. Hold on to your wig sis cause you never know how things will turn out in the pop world. Time, the ultimate truth teller indeed bey2 

fall4 

1 hour ago, Gilly said:

and so on.

Babe, reading is fundamental. jj5 No, really, it's fundamental to read and understand what I'm saying before replying with a post like that. jj4

1) I've never said that Tay didn't get backlash, I said that she got a lot of backlash, but it wasn't anything comparable to the backlash that she got in 2013. The GP was super aware of it, while most of people don't care about snake-gate, it was just fun for a week and then they forgot about it.

2) Her words were twisted, even on Instagram she said that she knew about the song, but not about the "bitch and making her famous" part. Check her Instagram!

3) Yes babe, call her bitch, that way whatever you say sounds impartial and reasonable! Anyways, I truly admire how perfect you are, it must be hard to never fight with anyone, or say something bad about someone! You truly are a saint. I hope you get that I'm simply saying that we are all humans, we fight and we are petty, it happens to all of us, even you. Don't blame her for everything when you actually don't really know how everything happened, both Taylor and Katy made mistakes with this dancers/tour thing.

4) They were Katy's dancers, but HIRED for Taylor's tour? Hmmm, so by that definition, they are Katy's property and whenever she calls them they have to leave whatever they are doing (Mind you it was a WORLD TOUR.) and run to her lap? Yas, I love it! Also again, you're a saint, in Tay's place you would have definitely buried the hatchet after she got the dancers you hired to leave your world tour! How amazing and honourable.

For the past few weeks I've been saying that I'm scared for Tay's commercial success and that I'm pretty sure that she won't ever reach the 1989 sales with her next records. I'm aware of the backlash, I'm aware that she might now sell as well anymore, but I'm also aware that Zayn is a flop outside of Pillowtalk and that IDWLF's success was mainly because of Taylor. I'd like to know though, if it was also because it was attached to Fifty Shades Darker, why isn't Not Afraid Anymore (Another single from the same album.) a hit on the charts? I wonder...

Out Of The Flops should have never been a single, while New Romantics was barely promoted and it had a tour video. By the time they were released she was already over-saturated and 1989 had already sold many millions of copies, meaning that probably all of her fans and a huge part of her audience already had the songs.

Thank you!

AFHvTNk.gif

Katy was pretty classy about it, unlike Taylor who milked it for months and years.

Everyone saying otherwise is just delusional, Katy might be flopping, but that's way better than being vindictive bitch Taylor is, and we all know she did stuff like this with others. 

11 minutes ago, Arya said:

er words were twisted, even on Instagram she said that she knew about the song, but not about the "bitch and making her famous" part. Check her Instagram!

She was very ware of making her famous line and even addressed it in phone call

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) that's what you THINK bew. The backlash that Taylor got during her previous eras had more to do with her dating life and how she exploited her breakups in her music. However, during the end of the

even if taylor is currently bigger than katy, that doesnt mean she hasnt received her karma  karma can come in different forms and not just in terms of commercial performance karma one - first, s

I don't have a video, but here's what she said http://www.tvguide.com/news/katy-perry-carpool-karaoke-taylor-swift-rant/

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.