Jake

Ariana suspends the rest of the Dangerous Woman Tour after tonights events

I feel terrible that she felt like she had to APOLOGIZE as if it's her fault somehow. Baby, it's not your fault at all. :( 

I really hope that she, her team, and Manchester are coping as well as they possibly can in this situation. ohno1 

I am so devastated, for the families, for Manchester, for Ariana. Fuck my tickets to the show - as long as I know she is healing and recovering from this. I really don't care that I won't get to go (be it delayed or not at all), I am only in this if Ariana is too.

She deserves all the love, strength and rest right now. And the beautiful, innocent angels, may they rest in utmost peace. ♡♡♡

For all Australians heading to #DWT: Ticketek have not had any word on a cancellation/postponement in Australia by her team and promoter as of yet.

Ariana should take her time and when she is ready get back on the tour, do so as a giant "fuck you" to the attackers by doing so.

Courage is what we want, not fear. But everyone's mental and physical health should stand priority. 

If she continues the tour I think that would be very nobel and send a very positive message.

Just now, Rosé. said:

This applies to New Zealand as well?

This was only issued through Ticketek Australia, which NZ does not fall under. New Zealand's DWT outlet is Ticketmaster NZ. I would check their page for updates x

This is all so sudden. A few days ago the saddest thing was the one year anniversary since Dangerous Woman release and now it's a mass murder. She may never recover, it will be a lifelong memory for her and those devastated by death. I don't know how she'll return to performing.

This says the European leg...what about the South American leg? Either way, if she decides to cancel the entire tour, i would completely understand, even if i would love to see her. But i can't be selfish, i may not be able to see her this time, but these poor people missed their lives. No comparision.

Stay strong Ari, i love you♡

I can't even imagine how she must be feeling, I'm sure getting back on stage after this will be very hard for her :( Hope she takes all the time she needs to heal. I'm so devastated for her and everyone else affected. 

2 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

This is all so sudden. A few days ago the saddest thing was the one year anniversary since Dangerous Woman release and now it's a mass murder. She may never recover, it will be a lifelong memory for her and those devastated by death. I don't know how she'll return to performing.

Give her some credit. She is likely as strong as anyone could be to eventually move on. Her life isn't over.

It was obvious. She must be really scared and in shock right now. I'm just so heart broken; knowing that more than 40 people died and in Ariana's concert, and other 60 are injured. I'm in shock too, I didn't imagine a terrorist atack in one of her performances. Really sad.